YouTube Channel to help you revise Watch

MrWatsonYouTube
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey folks,

This is not an advert. I'm not looking for money etc.

I've just started a YouTube channel that caters to Maths&Science GCSE&Alevel. My videos are of a low production quality. The subject knowledge is the opposite. I am trying to pump out as many videos as I can so that I can help you all out.

I already have about 20 videos either recorded or uploaded. So far I've had users from the GCSE and 6thform subreddits send me requests for specific topics/questions.

If you would like a video producing then please get in touch and I'll see what I can do. I already have quite a few videos that I'm making, but if enough people message me requesting a similar video then of course I'll change the order that I produce them. If you have a past paper question that you'd like me to mark because you think it would help people out then send it to me!

Please check out my channel. You can also message me on Reddit. I am /u/MrWatsonYouTube and my subreddit is /r/MrWatsonYouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFz...j906GZOmuGAFqw

Lee
CoffeeAndPolitics
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MrWatsonYouTube)
Hey folks,

I've just started a YouTube channel that caters to Maths&Science GCSE&Alevel. My videos are of a low production quality. The subject knowledge is the opposite. I am trying to pump out as many videos as I can so that I can help you all out.

I already have about 20 videos either recorded or uploaded. So far I've had users from the GCSE and 6thform subreddits send me requests for specific topics/questions.

If you would like a video producing then please get in touch and I'll see what I can do. I already have quite a few videos that I'm making, but if enough people message me requesting a similar video then of course I'll change the order that I produce them. If you have a past paper question that you'd like me to mark because you think it would help people out then send it to me!

Please check out my channel. You can also message me on Reddit. I am /u/MrWatsonYouTube and my subreddit is /r/MrWatsonYouTube.

Lee
Hi Lee,

I just had a quick look at your channel and it seems like you're doing an amazing job helping out GCSE/A-Level maths and science students with their revision. Keep you what you're doing!

- C&P/JT

CC: Lemur14 Evil Homer FYI can we possibly edit the OPs of the Year Group threads and add in useful revision resources and spread awareness about something like this?
Tolgarda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nice! Hopefully, there'll be some chemistry content on there later.
miss_ambitious
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey folks,

Lee
Personally, I think it's amazing that you had the time to do this and help others out!
MrWatsonYouTube
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tolgarda)
Nice! Hopefully, there'll be some chemistry content on there later.
Hello there! There will be Chemistry content added. I have 2 videos already recorded. I just have to get around to editing them and uploading them. I've only been live on YouTube for a few days. Most requests were for GCSE Maths so that's mainly where I started.

Is there anything in particular that you'd like to see with Chemistry?
MrWatsonYouTube
Rep:
?
(Original post by miss_ambitious)
Personally, I think it's amazing that you had the time to do this and help others out!
Believe it or not this is something I've been meaning to do for around 2 years! It's good to finally get started. Honestly, the reception so far has been amazing. Not one negative comment.
MrWatsonYouTube
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Hi Lee,

I just had a quick look at your channel and it seems like you're doing an amazing job helping out GCSE/A-Level maths and science students with their revision. Keep you what you're doing!

- C&P/JT

CC: Lemur14 Evil Homer FYI can we possibly edit the OPs of the Year Group threads and add in useful revision resources and spread awareness about something like this?
Thank you for your kind words! Obviously I'm only just getting started so the content is quite minimal at the moment. It helps though that my videos are all done in one take with little/no edditing. Means that I can push out a lot more videos in the same time period.

Regarding your CC. I honestly have no idea what you mean. I'm brand new to this forum. This post was actually my first!
Tolgarda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello there! There will be Chemistry content added. I have 2 videos already recorded. I just have to get around to editing them and uploading them. I've only been live on YouTube for a few days. Most requests were for GCSE Maths so that's mainly where I started.

Is there anything in particular that you'd like to see with Chemistry?
Not necessarily, no. I don't mind where you begin with the videos that cover A-level content, but I'd prefer you to start on first year content.
CoffeeAndPolitics
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for your kind words! Obviously I'm only just getting started so the content is quite minimal at the moment. It helps though that my videos are all done in one take with little/no edditing. Means that I can push out a lot more videos in the same time period.

Regarding your CC. I honestly have no idea what you mean. I'm brand new to this forum. This post was actually my first!
The CC is just for the Volunteer Team involved in the Study Help sub-forum. Was just wondering if they can edit the OPs of the Year Group threads to include useful revision resources like your YouTube channel.
MrWatsonYouTube
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
The CC is just for the Volunteer Team involved in the Study Help sub-forum. Was just wondering if they can edit the OPs of the Year Group threads to include useful revision resources like your YouTube channel.
Yeah, sorry. I still don't understand...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.07%
How can I be the best version of myself? (161)
30.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed