religious studies Watch

aiysha5513
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
how do i do a P.E.E paragraph for religious studies???
LexiKristen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Okay so, point evidence explain. I don’t know what your topic is, but say the question is, ‘God cannot be all loving with suffering in the world’. Your point would be something like, ‘On the one hand, I agree with this statement as Christians believe he is watching over them and keeping them safe.
Evidence - quote, bible teaching
Explain - justify your use of your quote or bible story, refer back to question argument
aiysha5513
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
the question is explain 2 reasons why holy week is significant for christians
Mryialli
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
If it's GCSE, you can do it much simpler:

Point: Holy week is significant for Christians because it remembers a critical part of the Jesus story and leads Christians to Easter which is arguably one of the most important Christian festivals. Evidence: In Holy Week Christians remember the last week of Jesus life where so many of the significant parts of the Christian story happen; for example Palm Sunday remembers his triumphal entry into Jerusalem and good friday the day of Jesus' death and crucifixtion. Explain: It is the week where Jesus' suffering takes place and it is at the end of this week that Jesus is crucified, dies and is resurrected. Arguably, in a religion that pins so much importance on salvation and the resurrection of Jesus; Easter makes holy week a very significant time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (283)
15.22%
The paper was reasonable (1034)
55.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (403)
21.67%
It was TERRIBLE (140)
7.53%

Watched Threads