The Student Room Group

Anyone else have an online relationship?

Anyone feel like fangirling over their online bae with me or help me come up with a plan too meet him irl?
Thx
I met my partner 16 yrs ago online those days it was frowned on but we still here together and as synical u like him go with ur gut what's worse can happen u could b like us booking a church don't over think things you enjoy your life or watch tv uum u want a chat ring me enjoy xxxxxxxxx
Original post by InLoveOnline
Anyone feel like fangirling over their online bae with me or help me come up with a plan too meet him irl?
Thx

My boyfriend is online and I wouldn’t change him for the world!
defo looking for one
Original post by jb7305347
defo looking for one

Shoot me a message, I have some techniques!
Original post by Kompetenzzentrum
Shoot me a message, I have some techniques!

I did that already.
Reply 6
Original post by InLoveOnline
Thx

my online relationship has worked out really well. This is the plan: You talk online and see what you may have in common and how the chatting goes. If you are both still happy after a few weeks,and there is no ghosting etc, then you arrange to me in a public place(not a private place). Then you can chat face to face. Then you decide whether to meet up again. Repeat. Repeat. Then decide whether to date officially. Be yourself. Think about things to talk about before you meet. :smile:
Yeah I were in a relationship with a girl long back but we got separated now.

Quick Reply

Latest