What come up in triple science 2017 papers for AQA? Watch

Laura Baker
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm studying for my final mocks before GCSE's and I want to do good to motivate me to do well in the long run, if anyone has a link to any of these triple science higher papers can you send them please so I can practice how to answer with the new GCSE spec

lol ty
freyasiddle
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Are you doing a past paper for your mock
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I did the 2018 papers for the mocks but 2017 mock for Paper 1 Biology. Make sure you know how to calculate percentage change because I remember there being two or three percentage change questions, each worth 2-3 marks. There was also a 6 mark question about food tests and cow milk (how to do the practical), and a lot of questions about osmosis, with chicken eggs. This exam board must be wanting to plant a farm, I swear!
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
are 2017 papers not available to the public?:eyebrow:
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I got confused. The exams for Triple Biology and probably the other sciences too started first in 2018. So the 2017 papers would be the old spec.
Laura Baker
Rep:
?
(Original post by freyasiddle)
Are you doing a past paper for your mock
yeah i think its new spec but i think we already did last years gcse so i have no idea what paper it is
Laura Baker
Rep:
?
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)are 2017 papers not available to the public?:eyebrow:

i cant find them idk
Laura Baker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anthos)I got confused. The exams for Triple Biology and probably the other sciences too started first in 2018. So the 2017 papers would be the old spec.

exactly i have no idea what paper it could be
Laura Baker
Rep:
?
literally but I did this exam for my last mocks i have no idea what past paper theyre basing this on as there arent any others with new spec

(Original post by Anthos)
I did the 2018 papers for the mocks but 2017 mock for Paper 1 Biology. Make sure you know how to calculate percentage change because I remember there being two or three percentage change questions, each worth 2-3 marks. There was also a 6 mark question about food tests and cow milk (how to do the practical), and a lot of questions about osmosis, with chicken eggs. This exam board must be wanting to plant a farm, I swear!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.34%
No (317)
75.66%

Watched Threads