The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

My unconditional offer isn’t showing

Hello, I got an offer for university of Nottingham that said if I make it my firm for entry in 2019 it will become an unconditional offer. I just firmed now but it is saying on the website ‘conditional offer (firmly accepted)’. I’m not sure whether my offer is conditional or unconditional. Can anyone give me some insight ??
It will become an unconditional offer when you meet your conditions. is that maybe what they're meaning?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Emmanuella_i
Hello, I got an offer for university of Nottingham that said if I make it my firm for entry in 2019 it will become an unconditional offer. I just firmed now but it is saying on the website ‘conditional offer (firmly accepted)’. I’m not sure whether my offer is conditional or unconditional. Can anyone give me some insight ??

the university has to change the offer themselves on ucas, as its not automatic it can take time for them to change it.
Ok. That makes me feel slightly better 😂. Thank you 😊
Best of luck in any case at uni!!! :smile:
Reply 5
It's a kind of unofficial unconditional. Basically they won't give a damn about what you get for A-level
Original post by Sinnoh
It's a kind of unofficial unconditional. Basically they won't give a damn about what you get for A-level

No they will make it official when they get round to updating it on UCAS, which they will
I was going to say that Nottingham stopped offering them but I guess it applies after 2019 entry now, I think it has to be manually done so I'm sure they will get down to it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
don't go uni it's a waste of time and get's you into debt
Original post by Rhythmical
I was going to say that Nottingham stopped offering them but I guess it applies after 2019 entry now, I think it has to be manually done so I'm sure they will get down to it.

That's right, they still made them in this UCAS cycle and OP has received one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending