Girls, how long do you like sex to last for? Watch

Charlie-Ann-92
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh my gosh foreplay is so important, get you ready, able to orgasm and finish quicker, relaxes you, makes sex more comfortable so important!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by pandore_)
Sorry, but this is a rather stupid question.

If you have to watch the clock during sex, you should maybe leave it alone.

It totally depends on the situation, the partner, the "kind" of sex etc. The last thing I think about while having sex is how long it lasts - and if I do so, there might something be going wrong.

If both partners are having a good time, it can be from 5 minutes up to 3 hours or whatever... there are no limits.
I don't "watch the clock" during sex, I was just curious about how long the majority of women enjoy having sex for, that's all.
Apachecow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Navboi)
is that true? does having a higher actual physical stamina increase the time the time in the bedroom? because I remember hearing somewhere fat people last longer (or something along the lines) Citation needed ofcourse.
Study shows fat guys last longer

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20574431

Avagerage UK guy lasts 10 mins, looks like there are going to be a lot of unsatisfied girls, unless the TSR massive penis skew helps

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19627471
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Ninomi)
I'm gonna elaborate on my answer.

Although I said approximately 1 hour with foreplay, 15/20 minutes without - timing isn't as important as skill.

I'd rather have half an hour of sex with foreplay where the guy/girl actually makes me come, than an hour of sex when it's all about them (which is the majority of the time, annoyingly). Guys really underestimate foreplay, shoving your d*ck in me straight away is only going to please you. It's frustrating and it's bad sex.
That makes a lot of sense. Would you be comfortable explaining what you mean by "skill"? In other words, what makes you c*m...

I only ask so I can improve my sex life with my partner. It really helps to hear this stuff from a girl lol. Btw before you ask, I have already spoke to my girlfriend about this and she doesn't seem to know. Maybe because she doesn't masturbate or anything, she's not really bothered about sex tbh
WaffleApple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can’t answer directly for girls as I’m a guy.

But f**k me you people are lightweights. 10-15 minutes sex??? With my last partner we’d have sex for usually around an hour but sometimes up to 2 hours.. She liked to *** many times in each session! With the foreplay lasting between 2 and 7 hours. Think our record for foreplay was 7 hours.

Guess it didn’t help that I could shoot my load 5-8 times one after the other lol.
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
All night boo
Ninomi
Badges: 11
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That makes a lot of sense. Would you be comfortable explaining what you mean by "skill"? In other words, what makes you c*m...

I only ask so I can improve my sex life with my partner. It really helps to hear this stuff from a girl lol. Btw before you ask, I have already spoke to my girlfriend about this and she doesn't seem to know. Maybe because she doesn't masturbate or anything, she's not really bothered about sex tbh
Honestly, just experiment. As long as you communicate throughout and let each other know what feels good, then it should be fine! Skill just means making her feel good, and what feels good for one girl is likely different for another.

Personally, oral gives me the best orgasm.

If a guy is really into it, it doesn’t take me long to c*m at all, whereas if he’s clearly trying to rush me or isn’t into it, I either can’t c*m at all or it takes me a looong time. Having a guy wanting to pleasure you is a huge turn on, rather than them being selfish.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
As long as it takes to make me c*m once or more. Foreplay helps, but too much can be frustrating.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok thank you. Do you consider foreplay to be an important part of sex? Sorry to ask, it's just me and my partner don't do much foreplay before sex, mainly because she doesn't like giving or receiving head.
Rah das not it mane. Gotta do foreplay. I'm perfectly happy to not be touched down there during foreplay cause I don't need warming up, it's about getting her vag slippery first, sex feels better for girls when they're thoroughly wet and have a wide-on :top:
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Violet Femme)
The longer the better. Too many men lack stamina in the bedroom.

Get that cardiovascular fitness up otherwise you'll be leaving us disappointed.
I wonder how long the average female would last if she was on top the whole time :flute:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
I wonder how long the average female would last if she was on top the whole time :flute:
15-30mins and then the knees begin to cramp and timing goes outa-synch.
...maybe I’m just unfit.
Kryicin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi girls, I was just wondering how long you like sex to last for? I read somewhere that the average time for couples is 5.4 minutes. Another article said an average of 19 minutes. It's not very clear, so I thought I'd do the research myself. So, generally speaking how long would you prefer sex to last for?
Depends on how many times my partner makes me come, but at the very least over an hour.
The ones that can last long are very nice indeed.
Foreplay is considered in that time.
kimuk1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
A hell of a lot longer than any guy has managed so far!!!
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I prefer maybe 20 minutes actual sex with another 20-30 mins of teasing each other and some foreplay, like making out, fingering and oral, maybe using a bit of toys here and there. I have had 3 types of experiences (lol):

- guy lasts like 10 seconds (legit), did not feel satisfied whatsoever, felt like i didn't even have sex (weirdly enough this was usually the handsome, buff guys who were like this for me)
- guy lasts like 20 mins, feel reasonably satisfied, would probably want to go again a couple hours later (usually average looking/cute guys who didn't look that strong)
- guy last 3 HOURS, feel painful, sore and bored (guy was kinda ugly but physically extremely strong, and it was obvious he had issues with 'finishing')
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
To add on to this I actually feel sorry for men in sex. Not only do they have to worry about maintaining an erection as well as worrying about the size of it, but they have to use a lot of physical strength! Whenever I've been on top my back and thighs hurt like crazy!
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Johndoeskitty)
To add on to this I actually feel sorry for men in sex. Not only do they have to worry about maintaining an erection as well as worrying about the size of it, but they have to use a lot of physical strength! Whenever I've been on top my back and thighs hurt like crazy!
Don't worry, being on top is a lot easier for men than it is for women. Gravity helps keep it in when the man is on top. Oral is physically easier for men too.
The erection generally lasts for as long as there is some stimulation and the man doesn't ejaculate.
Only self centred fools worry about the size or their penis. Partner centred men focus on pleasing their partners with whatever genetics has given them.

It's great that you have so much much empathy for men.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
Not really sure tbh.
Foreplay lasts for ages, and can’t really give an accurate time on having sex as that depends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.16%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.46%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.13%