Injury due to anal insertion...maybe Watch

playdoll
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So, I am really worried. I inserted a dildo in my ass. It was about 9' long and the girth was like 3'. I played with it for 15 or so minutes. The following days after this incident have been really painful. My lower backbone hurts, I can feel that the hip cheeks have loosened/opened up which is so depressing because I used to be tight af. This situation is really taking a toll on my physical and mental health. I urge you to please tell me a solution.
didemnur
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You should see a doctor
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
playdoll
Rep:
?
I am too embarrassed to see one. That is why I turned to online health forums
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Uffff give it a day or two and if you’re still in pain, see a doctor
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by playdoll)
So, I am really worried. I inserted a dildo in my ass. It was about 9' long and the girth was like 3'. I played with it for 15 or so minutes. The following days after this incident have been really painful. My lower backbone hurts, I can feel that the hip cheeks have loosened/opened up which is so depressing because I used to be tight af. This situation is really taking a toll on my physical and mental health. I urge you to please tell me a solution.
You probably have hurt yourself a bit. But we can't do anything for you, it is best to see a doctor. They don't care, they just want to help you.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
You're to embarrassed to see a doctor yet ask on a student forum?!
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 2 weeks ago
Was there any blood? You've just bruised yourself probably, you need to train yourself up before you can take big stuff like that.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'd have problems if I inserted a nine foot dildo that was three feet across too...

See a doctor. You probably won't be the first person with something anal related that day and they'll be glad you haven't ended up with something stuck inside you.
jonnyboy800
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Go to your local GUM clinic. Then you don't need to see your GP.
playdoll
Rep:
?
(Original post by unprinted)
I'd have problems if I inserted a nine foot dildo that was three feet across too...

See a doctor. You probably won't be the first person with something anal related that day and they'll be glad you haven't ended up with something stuck inside you.
It is really disappointing. You won't understand. In our country, it is impossible to address such issues and that is the reason why I turned to the internet
playdoll
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
Was there any blood? You've just bruised yourself probably, you need to train yourself up before you can take big stuff like that.
There was no blood. But a few days after the incident, I had blood on my hand when I wiped up.
I probably would have bruised myself.
I'd really appreciate a solution. Thank you
playdoll
Rep:
?
(Original post by jonnyboy800)
Go to your local GUM clinic. Then you don't need to see your GP.
It is the same. You could maybe refer me to an online doctor whom I can chat with
playdoll
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You're to embarrassed to see a doctor yet ask on a student forum?!
Uh, yes. Do you know who I am? NO ONE knows my identity here. That is the difference. I have to physically go to a doctor which is not possible
playdoll
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You probably have hurt yourself a bit. But we can't do anything for you, it is best to see a doctor. They don't care, they just want to help you.
Thanks for the kind response. I know, the only solution is doctor. But in our country, it isn't possible without the issue ending up being a big deal and affecting self-esteem. Could you like suggest me an online doctor?
jonnyboy800
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the kind response. I know, the only solution is doctor. But in our country, it isn't possible without the issue ending up being a big deal and affecting self-esteem. Could you like suggest me an online doctor?
Go to your local GUM clinic. No one will know you. You don't even have to give your real name if you don't want to.
playdoll
Rep:
?
There's no such thing as GUM clinic here
jonnyboy800
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sexual Health clinic then.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
It is really disappointing. You won't understand. In our country, it is impossible to address such issues and that is the reason why I turned to the internet
Oh dang. Where are you from?
playdoll
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh dang. Where are you from?
I am from Pakistan
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
What do you think an online doctor will do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (35)
12.54%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.47%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.23%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.23%
No (194)
69.53%

Watched Threads