No deal Brexit repercussions on European countries. Watch

ColinDent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
From what I gather... the other tenants are just as pissed off with the problem tenant as he is. We seem to be back into your fantasy mode.

Oh Vinny, have you ever spent a day in reality?
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gossamer)
Ok i try to explain you...
First: The majority of countries drive on the right.
Second: In Spain when you have an accident with a car and in this accident there are two or more cars involved the owners of the cars decide to do a "friendly part" that it is a paper that you send to the insurance companies who will pay the damages of the cars. If you don't this friendly part you must pay the damages with your money.
I believe that the friendly part is like "both parties" in UK

I don't understand this expression is like mad or stupid? Well, this user corrected to me the translation and i am grateful for that.

And sorry for my bad english again... :sigh:
No worries, but it's still not even remotely funny here, sorry dude.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok i try to explain you...
First: The majority of countries drive on the right.
Second: In Spain when you have an accident with a car and in this accident there are two or more cars involved the owners of the cars decide to do a "friendly part" that it is a paper that you send to the insurance companies who will pay the damages of the cars. If you don't this friendly part you must pay the damages with your money.
I believe that the friendly part is like "both parties" in UK

I don't understand this expression is like mad or stupid? Well, this user corrected to me the translation and i am grateful for that.

And sorry for my bad english again... :sigh:
It's what people say when they have no sense of humour, the joke is very funny here too. Happy to help with translation btw...
Last edited by Vinny C; 1 week ago
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
You mean the one you've created for us all... sure. Unfortunately, 700 employees of Kerry Foods are about to join it too.

https://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/Ar...meals-facility
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You mean the one you've created for us all... sure. Unfortunately, 700 employees of Kerry Foods are about to join it too.

https://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/Ar...meals-facility
Please read my reply to the last time you mentioned this little gem in the kamazi thread.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's what people say when they have no sense of humour, the joke is very funny here too. Happy to help with translation btw...
If you have to explain a joke then it's not very funny, but if that's what floats your boat the you should try watching all of Shappi Korshandi's dvd's, you will piss your pants, but you'll be the only one doing it.
Gossamer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No worries, but it's still not even remotely funny here, sorry dude.
Is a metaphoric expression.
It means: "Prime minister May, you had an accident with us because you wanted to do something that EU didn't like (be different than other countries and leave EU) and after, you tries to leave EU with good forms and under your terms so, prime minister May, you have a problem with us and you will pay for it.
Last edited by Gossamer; 1 week ago
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is a metaphoric expression.
It means: "Prime minister May, you had an accident with us because you wanted to do something that EU didn't like (be different that other countries and leave EU) and after, you tries to leave EU with good forms and under your termins so, prime minister May, you have a problem with us and you will pay for it.
I see what you're saying but it's just not funny, unless you're a loon like Vinny in which case you will piss your pants.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Please read my reply to the last time you mentioned this little gem in the kamazi thread.
Read it and replied... you seem determined to beat your personal best for arguments lost this evening.
Last edited by Vinny C; 1 week ago
Gossamer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I see what you're saying but it's just not funny, unless you're a loon like Vinny in which case you will piss your pants.
Who said that the picture and their message was funny? Even though this page is in a satirical magazine also has a metaphorical expressions like this.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who said that the picture and their message was funny? Even though this page is in a satirical magazine also has a metaphorical expressions like this.
But not entirely correct, just a point of view.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Vinny C still waiting....
Burton Bridge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads