My Journey On Becoming a Doctor Watch

_pxmudi_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
23:57 right now. Not feeling sleepy but these period cramps have been ruining my whole day so I might as well go to sleep. The first day of my periods each month gives me a really hard time; the cramps, the fatigue. So for today I would rate my productivity a 60/100. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
TASKS I COMPLETED

1. So I started out on my transition elements short notes for Chemistry. Could have done more of that though.
2. Got the English textbook photocopied in the evening and was just going through the first unit. I highlighted the main points listed and analysed a few texts. A level English looks way more difficult but interesting than O level English.
3. Did 1/3 of a Physics 42 paper. Just couldn't get myself to complete it. (whyyy)
4. And well yea, you totally guessed it right, I did not attempt a Bio paper! hooray for me :rave:

So yea, you can see why my day was not that productive.

I watched episode 7 of PLL 3 in the morning. I was constantly doing work in the morning until afternoon, but the evening totally pulled me off. I was just watching the TV; I WATCHED 3 TELEDRAMAS!!! I know, even I can't believe I did that. smh :no:

good night peeps :moon:
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
goooood mornang world :hi:

I am off to a good start today actually. I hope it stays throughout the day. :pinch:
I am not going to school today as well, so I am hoping to get a lot of work done. (Hopefully I hope those period cramps don't get in the way.) I have quite a lot of papers to do for school tomorrow as I have afterschool paper classes for Physics.

Spoiler:
Show
UPCOMING TESTS/ASSIGNMENTS

As far as I know I will have my Chem pre-mock practicals tomorrow. They have announced it in class when I was absent so I couldn't hear it with my own ears. :lol: I am going to ask it on my class Whatsapp group but still I am planning to go through my AS practical book anyways. The calculations are a little hard. Its wierd because the calculations are harder than the ones you get in Physics practical papers, and Physics is supposed to be more mathematical, right?

Also I guess, according to what the teachers say, that premocks are postponed from 21st to 25th because of a few events. Thankful that they at least left additional 3 days for us to study. Because I have a LOT to study.

Spoiler:
Show
MY TO-DO FOR THE DAY
1. Do the Physics papers supposed to be done for school tomorrow.
2. Continue doing my transition elements short notes.
3. Read the English textbook (and try to learn as much as possible).
4. Complete the Bio paper for my Bio tuition class on Sunday (this is like opt. sort of).

Please give me the strength and make my cramps go away so that I can actually do this work.

Spoiler:
Show
BREAK-TIME TASKS

Yass you guessed it, imma watch episode 8 of PLL 3. :excited:

adios amigos :ciao:,for now
nyxnko_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best of luck! :rave:
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Best of luck! :rave:
Thank you so much!
HowToBeABlobfish
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good luck sisssssss
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HowToBeABlobfish)
Good luck sisssssss
ThAnK YoU :lovedup:
Kroznox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by _pxmudi_)
ThAnK YoU :lovedup:
Good luck! Got my mocks back and I'm surprisingly on track!
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kroznox)
Good luck! Got my mocks back and I'm surprisingly on track!
Yayyy congrats! :thumbsup: Idk why but I am smiling so wide after seeing your msg. Keep going like that. I still didn't have my mocks so fingers crossed for me. :plz2:
halsx11
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t worry you can do it! Work harder and study smarter! My mocks are starting on 25th Feb 😫
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
(Original post by halsx11)
Don’t worry you can do it! Work harder and study smarter! My mocks are starting on 25th Feb 😫
Thank you. :heart: Really, my pre-mocks are starting on Feb 25th. :cry2:
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you. :heart: Really, my pre-mocks are starting on Feb 25th. :cry2:
It’s fine oh we’re studying together then best of luck
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
It’s fine oh we’re studying together then best of luck
Yes we are. :grin: Btw, what subjects are you doing? And are you doing A levels?
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes we are. :grin: Btw, what subjects are you doing? And are you doing A levels?
Well I’ve always wanted to study medicine in the future so I’ve done bio, chem and psychology wbu
Ailurophile03
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
please tag me!
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
Well I’ve always wanted to study medicine in the future so I’ve done bio, chem and psychology wbu
Yayy, well I am doing Physics instead of Psychology but I do Bio and Chem as well. Pretty similar subjects.
Kroznox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should I apply to a Foundation in Science or IB? I want to study medicine like you, and the foundation would allow me to achieve my goal a year earlier. I have no idea what to do... quite scared about college after my IGCSEs btw.
_pxmudi_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ailurophile03)
please tag me!
Sure, thank you for asking. :heart:

Spoiler:
Show
TAG LIST

Ailurophile03
Ailurophile03
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sure, thank you for asking. :heart:

Spoiler:
Show
TAG LIST

Ailurophile03
:hugs: how is ur revision going?
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yayy, well I am doing Physics instead of Psychology but I do Bio and Chem as well. Pretty similar subjects.
Yeah Good luck Hon
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kroznox)
Should I apply to a Foundation in Science or IB? I want to study medicine like you, and the foundation would allow me to achieve my goal a year earlier. I have no idea what to do... quite scared about college after my IGCSEs btw.
I think you should go with what’s best for you! Would u be better with foundation of IB? Are you going to put the hard work in and get the grades you want in science if you want to study medicine it’s so competitive so get working! Choose what you want but you’ll have to aim high in everything! Good luck 😉
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (93)
16.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (58)
10.36%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (99)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (56)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (170)
30.36%

Watched Threads