University requirements Watch

gabrieldanila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I want to apply to The University of Lancaster,i really want it, but I want to know first, what are the requirements for studying Management at Lancaster University.
Diamond22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This should be on the Lancaster uni website - look at undergraduate courses
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
visit their website

https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/un.../#course-entry

Grade Requirements
A Level AAB

GCSE Mathematics grade B or 6, English Language grade B or 6

IELTS 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in each component. For other English language qualifications we accept, please see our English language requirements webpages.

Other Qualifications
International Baccalaureate 35 points overall with 16 points from the best 3 Higher Level subjects

BTEC Distinction, Distinction, Distinction

We welcome applications from students with a range of alternative UK and international qualifications, including combinations of qualification. Further guidance on admission to the University, including other qualifications that we accept, frequently asked questions and information on applying, can be found on our general admissions webpages.

Contact Admissions Team + 44 (0) 1524 592028 or via [email protected]
artful_lounger
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I've moved your thread to the University of Lancaster forum
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gabrieldanila)
I want to apply to The University of Lancaster,i really want it, but I want to know first, what are the requirements for studying Management at Lancaster University.
Hi gabrieldanila,

It is great to hear you are interesting in studying at Lancaster University. I am a current second year student studying here in the Management School. There are various degree programmes and typically the entry requirements are AAB or equivalent, this is the case for the straight BSc Hons Business Management degree programme if this is the one of interest. It is best to check the website as all of the entry requirements are clear there.

It is important to note that we have a large variety of Management courses so please check out the extensive list here.

Also, if you are successful in receiving an offer and decide to place Lancaster University as your firm choice you may receive additional benefits that are included in the LUMS Promise.

More importantly, Lancaster is a fantastic place to study, set in a beautiful location with great careers support and high quality teaching. I am really enjoying my time here! If you have any other specific questions then please get in touch and I will try and help!

Have a great day.

Rebecca
2nd Year Marketing Management Student & LUMS Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Feb '19
  • Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Jul '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (81)
14.14%
Yes - a food allergy (60)
10.47%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.62%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (15)
2.62%
No (402)
70.16%

Watched Threads