Need help revising Watch

thatcleverguy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So guys recently my school has done mock exams and I got my results back today I got A A C in maths biology and chemistry respectively. I’ve applied to study medicine and I’m currently in the interview stage. Does anyone have any tips on how I can better my grades by the summer?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
lilpixie_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
they’re amazing results well done!! my advice to you is just revise revise revise! when i did my gcse’s i didn’t revise at all and i got terrible results lmao. just focus on your work as much as possible, choose the revision tool that helps you the most whether that be writing stuff down, listening to stuff, reading stuff whatever works best for you. good luck!! (:
thatcleverguy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The reason I ask is that I’ve gone down from year 12. At the end of last year I got 3As, for some reason chemistry is going my way this year. Any tips on how to revise chemistry?
lilpixie_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
does your school not give you any websites to use? when i was revising i used bbc bite size and that helped a lot! it literally covers every topic on there so it’s worth giving it a try. if not, if you type in the topic you specially want to revise on youtube it usually comes up with in depth videos and really breaks it down, then try taking notes from that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (49)
9.37%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.68%
No, but I want to start (188)
35.95%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.33%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.68%