Do not go to sandwell college Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so where do i begin? i started my studies at sandwell college in september 2018 and by the october/november i dropped out.

things were all okay for the first week or so, then things got bad. i was getting constantly bullied and harassed for being “different” (just because i have blue hair how sad lmao) and from then on it just got worse. i reported it to my tutor and he did absolutely nothing, after he said to me he’d talk to the girls and he did nothing, he just sat back and watched it happen. i then went to student support and once again, they did nothing because there was “no evidence”.

it’s pretty evident i’ve had a past with self injury and the bullies took advantage of it, they told me to carry on doing it, that i should kill myself etc and the worst part is is that my tutor heard everything yet did absolutely nothing. this made my mental health become so bad, to the point where i relapsed with my self harm, and almost attempted suicide. my mum then went to the college and told them about this and they said they would put a support system in for me but nothing was done, once again. i then got unexpectedly pregnant and me and my boyfriend decided it would be best to get an abortion and of course we told no one about it, however a leaflet fell out of my bag and someone saw it which made matters so so so so much worse. i got called a murderer on the daily and it made me feel so guilty.

i ended up leaving the college because things got so much worse, i told my tutor that i was leaving and he completely ignored the email, then proceeded to phone my mum and asked why i wasn’t at college, then said he was going to call me and discuss the issues but of course he didn’t. but it didn’t stop there, even to this day i’m getting messages from the girls, they’re constantly calling me off no caller ID so of course i can’t do anything about it and it’s making me feel terrible ):

my mum has decided to take this further and take it to the police, so i’ll update this thread once it’s sorted but please don’t go to sandwell, it will actually ruin your life.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
holy f*cking hell, that's seriously f*cked, that tutor and the student ""support"" staff should honestly be fired for negligence, that's just a disgrace > you deserve so much better than what happened to you. Bullying you because you have blue hair is honestly just the most ridiculously sad thing I've ever heard, talk about a f*cking reach, and anyone who bullies people because they self harm or have had an abortion honestly are soulless, talk about the lowest of the effing low

I really hope the police can help you and sort this sh*t out. Sandwell has a lot of stuff to answer for. All those bullies should be expelled, or suspended at the very very least. Either way there should be consequences to their actions bc their actions should never be tolerated, at all

I'm glad you're out of that place, even if the full ordeal isn't over yet. Would it be possible at all to change your mobile no. so those b*tches can't call you?

Stay strong, you made it this far and you can continue to get through it - I know exactly what it's like to self harm so even if I can't relate to your entire story I can relate to that at least. I know I'm just a stranger on the internet but I hope you don't feel entirely alone
lilpixie_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
honestly i tried so many ways of trying to put an end to all of it but the college wasn’t having any of it ): i’ve been considering changing my number, but it’s just annoying how i have to do that just to get them off my back if you know what i mean? it was basically the whole course that was bullying me, so sadly i highly doubt they’d expel an entire course ): but thankyou, it means a lot (:
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Your life is a mess.
lilpixie_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lmao, don’t i know it
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lilpixie_)
honestly i tried so many ways of trying to put an end to all of it but the college wasn’t having any of it ): i’ve been considering changing my number, but it’s just annoying how i have to do that just to get them off my back if you know what i mean? it was basically the whole course that was bullying me, so sadly i highly doubt they’d expel an entire course ): but thankyou, it means a lot (:
yeah I can get that it'd be a right faff to have to change your number, it's not really fair that you have to just to finally get people to eff off and leave you alone :/
are you thinking of applying to another college instead? if so then I wish you the best of luck there, I hope their student support will actually support you
Not really the same situation but I had a college reject my application on the sheer basis of me being disabled (which I had explained in great detail wouldn't affect my ability to complete the course) and when I applied to other colleges, they were all absolutely horrified by it and my current college makes sure bs like that doesn't happen
what subject are you studying btw? probably not relevant to the story but im a very nosy person
lilpixie_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yeah I can get that it'd be a right faff to have to change your number, it's not really fair that you have to just to finally get people to eff off and leave you alone :/
are you thinking of applying to another college instead? if so then I wish you the best of luck there, I hope their student support will actually support you
Not really the same situation but I had a college reject my application on the sheer basis of me being disabled (which I had explained in great detail wouldn't affect my ability to complete the course) and when I applied to other colleges, they were all absolutely horrified by it and my current college makes sure bs like that doesn't happen
what subject are you studying btw? probably not relevant to the story but im a very nosy person
i probably will change my number at some point tbh, because i can’t stand the constant harassment ): and yeah i’ve got a place at access creative college so that should hopefully be a little better for me, fingers crossed!
and wow that sucks! talk about discrimination ): well i’m glad your college isn’t like that now! i was studying production arts, but i realised that wasn’t the right course for me so now i’m going to study vocal artist level 3 (:
lilpixie_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Your life is a mess.
lmao don’t i know it
S.shokar17
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Then what are you up to now
lilpixie_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by S.shokar17)
Then what are you up to now
i currently volunteer at a hospital, have therapy weekly and am starting a new college in september (:
officialmay
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i currently volunteer at a hospital, have therapy weekly and am starting a new college in september (:
Thank god, I hope your mental health is improving by the day! And whenever those girls do call, it would be better to record the call as evidence when reporting, but of course, if you've changed your number, nothing to worry about.

Also, good luck with your new college course!
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t go to London Brooke’s College. The worst
lilpixie_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by euphorism)
Thank god, I hope your mental health is improving by the day! And whenever those girls do call, it would be better to record the call as evidence when reporting, but of course, if you've changed your number, nothing to worry about.

Also, good luck with your new college course!
it’s getting better by the day thankyou and yeah i will, last time they called was friday i believe so they’ve became less frequent now but i’m going to change my number for sure. and thankyou so much!! (:
S.shokar17
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's good. Do you have colleges in mind
lilpixie_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by S.shokar17)
That's good. Do you have colleges in mind
mhm. i have a place at access creative college studying vocal artist level 3 (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.39%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.31%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (97)
17.86%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (82)
15.1%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.94%
How can I be the best version of myself? (165)
30.39%

Watched Threads