Sounds like me after two weeks of law school 🙄
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Juanita1975
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lavender_rose)
Blo*dy hell, i've really heard it all now. There is also a woman arguing for parents to gain consent from newborns to change their nappy. Oh dear.
Consent is given by the new born by crying.....and crying...... and crying. Both these issues is ridiculous. This guy for sueing his parent’s is obviously only out to fleece his folks for what he can get in order to laze about and fo nothing.

And new born babies cannot give permission, since their brains and vocal cords have not developed past sensory input stage. Babies “feel” uncomfortable because their skin starts to “burn” (in a sense) from the acidity within either urine or fecal matter and therefore they cry to alert the parental units....
stoyfan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sherlockfan)
Nobody 'needs' kids. This isnt the dark ages. Plenty of people don't have them.
Yes, we aren't in the dark ages, but people living in impovrished countries are.
lavender_rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Juanita1975)
Consent is given by the new born by crying.....and crying...... and crying. Both these issues is ridiculous. This guy for sueing his parent’s is obviously only out to fleece his folks for what he can get in order to laze about and fo nothing.

And new born babies cannot give permission, since their brains and vocal cords have not developed past sensory input stage. Babies “feel” uncomfortable because their skin starts to “burn” (in a sense) from the acidity within either urine or fecal matter and therefore they cry to alert the parental units....
Completely agree on both your points. There is not a person in the world who asked to be born but the rest of the human race appear to be able to just get on with things.

I would actually state leaving a baby in its on waste while waiting for their "consent" verges on child abuse, I feel that I would be making a safeguarding referral for such a parent as they clearly would need additional parenting support and education.
Ahmad232
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lolol what an idiot!
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is nothing short of genius. If I could any way trust governments and courts to have rulings over questions of morality, then I'd love to piggyback on this case.
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Blo*dy hell, i've really heard it all now. There is also a woman arguing for parents to gain consent from newborns to change their nappy. Oh dear.
I agree.
Ive heard it all now.
I think i vaguely remember seeing something about the newborns nappy thing. I dread to think.
lavender_rose
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It was on good morning Britain, here it is if you want to cringe for 6 mins.

Emily234234
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who cares
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It was on good morning Britain, here it is if you want to cringe for 6 mins.

This is different.
faqir
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sknudson)
This is nothing short of genius. If I could any way trust governments and courts to have rulings over questions of morality, then I'd love to piggyback on this case.
This is ingratitude on an epic scale towards those who one should love the most.

Parents care and look after him for 18 years and when he should be repaying that care by naturally wanting to look after them when he has a chance, he claims they should look after him all of his life!

Genius? Yup, the genius evil mind! 😧
Last edited by faqir; 6 days ago
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
‘Giving birth to him without his consent’

Sounds like me after two weeks of law school 🙄
If you think about it, his baby exit from the womb (aka his Baexit), involved touching of inside the sexual apparatus of the woman who'd be known as his mother. Which is sexual touching by all accounts; this lad certainly didn't consent to it, as he did not have capacity to consent at the relevant time. Classic SOA s3.

In future, parents will have to protect themselves from sexual assault charges by performing exclusively C-section Baexits. After all, we should render under Caesar the things that are Caesar's.
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
If you think about it, his baby exit from the womb (aka his Baexit), involved touching of inside the sexual apparatus of the woman who'd be known as his mother. Which is sexual touching by all accounts; this lad certainly didn't consent to it, as he did not have capacity to consent at the relevant time. Classic SOA s3.

In future, parents will have to protect themselves from sexual assault charges by performing exclusively C-section Baexits. After all, we should render under Caesar the things that are Caesar's.
Is this ur PhD proposal? Because I think baexit’s really got potential.
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
Is this ur PhD proposal? Because I think baexit’s really got potential.
Yeah, I call it the #methree movement, Attack of the Zygotes. I am also thinking about making it a screenplay.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
My aul fella would toe-end me into 2020 if I pulled a stunt like this :laugh:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
11.93%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.08%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.56%
No (251)
71.31%

Watched Threads