Abdul/Vex
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've accepted my offer for filmmaking at Leeds Beckett and now i'm looking to apply for an accommodation, but I don't know which is best. A mate has told me that Marsden House is good and I've seen the Plaza is pretty close to the UNI, but I don't which is best.

HELP ME PLEASE!!
Last edited by Abdul/Vex; 1 year ago
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abdul/Vex)
I've accepted my offer for filmmaking at Leeds Beckett and now i'm looking to apply for an accommodation, but I don't know which is best. A mate has told me that Marsden House is good and I've seen the Plaza is pretty close to the UNI, but I don't which is best.

HELP ME PLEASE!!
Moved to Leeds Beckett University
marvelgurl99
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm wondering the same!

I'm liking the look of the plaza
Abdul/Vex
Rep:
?
null
Last edited by Abdul/Vex; 1 year ago
Abdul/Vex
Rep:
?
(Original post by marvelgurl99)
I'm wondering the same!

I'm liking the look of the plaza
I just chose Marsden House, it looks really good and safe.
hayls__
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve chose Marsden House!! b58!
Abdul/Vex
Rep:
?
Dope, I’m A13 - A blocks getting renovated this summer aswell which is chill
hayls__
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Sounds good! Let me know when you’re moving in!!
Abdul/Vex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
For sure!!
(Original post by hayls__)
Gracealex2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago

HELP ME PLEASE!!
Any run by Unite Students are great. I stayed in Plaza first year and its more expensive but its really great bc it's so close to uni (2 min walk) and its in the town centre which saved so much money on Ubers out to clubs. Marsden is meant to have a really good community though. Also on the same road as Marsden there is another property from Unite (its on Burley Road but I can't remember the name) which has loads of filmmaking students because it is really close to where they have a bunch of their classes.
Swills11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Join this group for freshers events! https://www.facebook.com/groups/388342375115894/
Abdul/Vex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by hayls__)
Hey, I'm moving in on the 15th, wbu?
lepetitjuif
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I plan to study filmmaking at Leeds Beckett next year. How mich is the rent if you don't mind me asking ?
Abdul/Vex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by lepetitjuif)
I plan to study filmmaking at Leeds Beckett next year. How mich is the rent if you don't mind me asking ?
Well it depends on where you go, I'm staying at marsden so mine is £6,600 a year. The cheapest I've seen is around £4,500 a year. You can find more information on the leeds beckett website for accomodotion.
lepetitjuif
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Well it depends on where you go, I'm staying at marsden so mine is £6,600 a year. The cheapest I've seen is around £4,500 a year. You can find more information on the leeds beckett website for accomodotion.
Alright thanks mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (258)
33.86%
No (504)
66.14%

Watched Threads