Where to hide a vibrator in a strict religious household?

Watch
Curlyhair__
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’ve brought my first good quality vibrator yesterday but my worry is that someone in my family will find it , that would be the end of the world for me considering it’s taboo and not a part of my culture . I have a close family meaning that they come into my room & stuff so I’m worried I can’t hide it in my wardrobe sometimes my family come looking for their stuff as if it’s in my room 😩😩 where’s the best place to hide it ? It’s distinctive and not small helpppp
lilpixie_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
maybe under your bed or in a drawer or your makeup bag or something?
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
rofl, id hide that not just anywhere i.e. in a bag, but really hidden, under a floorboard, in a shelf in the attic/cellar, cut out a hole in a book? lol pretty serious if caught
lilpixie_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
maybe cutting out a hole in a book might help? the attic might not be a good idea because your family might find that just find really really good hiding places 😂
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Put a lamp shade on it and hide it in plain sight
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
seriously chuck it out, dont need to complicate your life and family, because you couldnt control your lust lol
WaffleApple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
seriously chuck it out, dont need to complicate your life and family, because you couldnt control your lust lol
Nah why let your uptight family control your alone time?

Shouldn’t this girl be able to have a little sexual fun? You know, before her strictly religious parents ship her out to her arranged husband to be his f*ck doll?
username4169146
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moronic and not helpful.
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
#MuslimProblems
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by asif007)
#MuslimProblems
from a Christian family if my parents found that, I'm pretty sure I'd be crucified in my front lawn lol
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't be so ridiculous. I was going to be anonymous but a vibrator is one of the most liberating things for women. I am nearly of pension age and have had one since I was 18. Wonderful things. And in case you are wondering I am on my second husband who is a lovely lovely man so it is not lack of sex.
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
from a Christian family if my parents found that, I'm pretty sure I'd be crucified in my front lawn lol
Also I am a Christian . Who says that only men can have sexual pleasure
Apachecow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can buy them that look like rubber ducks or lipsticks. Maybe that would be a safer option?
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
Don't be so ridiculous. I was going to be anonymous but a vibrator is one of the most liberating things for women. I am nearly of pension age and have had one since I was 18. Wonderful things. And in case you are wondering I am on my second husband who is a lovely lovely man so it is not lack of sex.
Also I am a Christian . Who says that only men can have sexual pleasure
Second one was in jest, but agree it for some can be oddly 'liberating' but consider the situation of the OP - she would face severe consequences from her family and friends and place a lot of emotional stress on her, and did not think having this object would be worth that......
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Vibrators have been out for 40 years? Didn't you get splinters?
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hide it inside your pussy, they definitely won’t find it there.
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Vibrators have been out for 40 years? Didn't you get splinters?
from wiki : One example of suggestive advertising given is a 1908 advert in National Home Journal for the Bebout hand-powered mechanical vibrator, containing the text "Gentle, soothing, invigorating and refreshing. Invented by a woman who knows a woman's needs

rofl
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
The prison wallet.
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hide mine in a drawer my parents think is used for PJs. I think it's possible they may have accidentally found it 3yrs ago when I told my Dad my eyeliner was in a drawer (long-story short I left for my graduation before my parents but due to a late train missed my make-up appt) but if they did they never said anything. 👀
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
That's what I was going to say, PG !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (131)
14.72%
I'm not sure (40)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (267)
30%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.47%
I'm not a current university student (430)
48.31%

Watched Threads