HK2523301
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm am currently in myfirst year of A-levels studying Biology with the exam board edexcel; Salters-Nuffield. I was wondering if anyone had any good websites or resources for revision and notes. I'm writing up my own at the moment but it could be quite useful to compare with others and share. The topics are: Lifestyle, Health and Risk, Genes and Health, Voice of the Genome, Biodiversity and natural resources also any core practicals. Thank you.
lula7464
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Physics and maths tutor - life saver for me! Also kerboodle (if your school does it).
Get the textbook (not just the revision ones) and do loads of past papers and help other students and explain things to them (really helps your comprehension)

Those are my golden keys for bio!
HK2523301
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by lula7464)
Physics and maths tutor - life saver for me! Also kerboodle (if your school does it).
Get the textbook (not just the revision ones) and do loads of past papers and help other students and explain things to them (really helps your comprehension)

Those are my golden keys for bio!
Thanks, for the help. Physics and Maths Tutor is sooo good, still gotta try them others out but thanks for the help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads