Got 2 Mols of sulfuric acid spilt on my hand? Should I be writing a will for my hand? Watch

Thalia370
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
#1
Sup, so I washed/rinsed it for a couple of secs and haven't noticed any pain or anything but now it's going all dry and red and prickly?? Spilt H2SO4 on it like 6 hours ago? Is it gonna fall off or sumin??
0
reply
Student-95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
#2
Report 2 weeks ago
#2
Get to a hospital asap
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
0
reply
Thomas_Grimes_17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
#3
Report 2 weeks ago
#3
It’s not gonna fall off but you should go to hospital and get some treatment for it. 2 molar isn’t too strong so I’d suspect that it would be fine but get it checked out anyway.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
0
reply
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
#4
Report 2 weeks ago
#4
http://blogs.redcross.org.uk/first-a...eat-acid-burn/
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#5
Report 2 weeks ago
#5
(Original post by Thalia370)
Sup, so I washed/rinsed it for a couple of secs and haven't noticed any pain or anything but now it's going all dry and red and prickly?? Spilt H2SO4 on it like 6 hours ago? Is it gonna fall off or sumin??
pretty sure you are meant to rinse it for like 20 minutes, not couple of seconds!
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.85%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.87%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.45%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (451)
69.07%

Watched Threads

View All