The Student Room Group

Asking my crush out tomorrow

I've finally managed to get to courage to ask her out, however, it is a tad awkward because her twin brother is my best friend and her dad used to be my teacher. The good thing is that she had been showing very good signals and her brother doesn't care if we start dating.

Give me luck!
eyy good luck! hopefully, you'll be preparing for valentines day
Original post by tuftyispie
I've finally managed to get to courage to ask her out, however, it is a tad awkward because her twin brother is my best friend and her dad used to be my teacher. The good thing is that she had been showing very good signals and her brother doesn't care if we start dating.

Give me luck!

I believe in you! You got this go and get her
How old are you? If you're under 18 don't do it. It's not going to be true love. The awkwardness isn't worth it. If youre adults take a chance on it.
Original post by Miss Maddie
How old are you? If you're under 18 don't do it. It's not going to be true love. The awkwardness isn't worth it. If youre adults take a chance on it.

Hey Maddie! I am 18 and I have been in a relationship for a year and a half now. Our families are so supportive of us, I've been offered a promise ring and we always talk/plan out our future together :tongue: Also my aunt started dating her husband when she was 16, married him at 27 and now they have a 6 year old son. I don't think age matters as much as how compatible you are with someone. :smile:
Good luck

Give me luck!

Go get 'em, buddy!
Reply 7
You can do it king!

Give me luck!

Sending luck, for what it’s worth. This is the stuff that makes the world turn. My first date with my other half was 3 kids and 24yrs ago.
(edited 5 years ago)
Good luck, that takes guts! Have you got a plan for what sort of date you'll go on if she says yes?
Reply 10

Give me luck!

Go for it! and good luck.
Reply 11
Yay!
She said yes! I also found out she has had a crush on me for a while!
I'm so glad that I took the chance and thanks for everyone's support. :smile::smile::smile:
Yay!
She said yes! I also found out she has had a crush on me for a while!
I'm so glad that I took the chance and thanks for everyone's support. :smile::smile::smile:

Great to hear it. Carpe diem. Good for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending