?
Report 1 week ago
****ing agents
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you checked your email (esp. your junk mail) to see if they sent you an email asking for predictions?
This is what most Unis would do. If you didnt reply to that email they of course they will eventaully reject you.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
I would have thought unis were used to this from international students.
If you had read the UCAS infromation properly, then you would have known about the need for predicted grades from your referee. I dont like the shifting it onto the referee as its your responsibiliyu to do the research and understand the process fully. Just do as Doones said and see if you can rescue it, especially if you really wanted Manchester.
taher4946
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
contact the uni via email and provide a copy of ur predicted grade and ask if they can do anything about it also your agents a idiot. However worst case sceniory you can still go through clearing
Carlos87
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ns2001)
I had applied to Manchester for Management, however, my referee forgot to include my predicted grades. Just got rejected saying my application had missing relevant info. Everything was complete apart from that. I mean rn I'm kinda bummed that they hadn't emailed me prior to even ask what they wanted to know. Can anyone tell me why they must've not done that?

Warwick is the only uni apart from Manchester that hasn't specifically emailed me for additional information, yet. And now I am REALLY paranoid. What should I do?
I had the same thing happen to me, even though I am ob track for a decent grade. Just mail admissions, get in touch with the person who did your rerence and sort it out. They may offer you a conditional offer if you are a good student.
ns2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
Have you checked your email (esp. your junk mail) to see if they sent you an email asking for predictions?
This is what most Unis would do. If you didnt reply to that email they of course they will eventaully reject you.
I thoroughly check my email, even the spam folder every day they really did reject me without following up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (35)
12.5%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.43%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.21%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.21%
No (195)
69.64%

Watched Threads