Interview tomorrow - Help Watch

joyoustele
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have an important interview tomorrow morning, and to prepare for it I went for a mock interview today, I wasn't very good in this interview, this is largely due to being very nervous and generally struggling with confidence.

Have you got any tips/help/advice anything.
Thanks
Last edited by joyoustele; 4 months ago
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
go to glassdoor and look at the interview questions.

in my experience the questions on there and the questions you'll get asked are very similar
joyoustele
Rep:
?
(Original post by ltsmith)
go to glassdoor and look at the interview questions.

in my experience the questions on there and the questions you'll get asked are very similar
I've been to glassdoor, there is nothing on interviews but thanks for the suggestion

What about the general interview?
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by joyoustele)
I've been to glassdoor, there is nothing on interviews but thanks for the suggestion
maybe your company isn't on there.
joyoustele
Rep:
?
maybe your company isn't on there.
It's on there, it's just not the type of company thousands work for. What about the general interview?
I struggle with confidence/nerves, I can either come across as super confident or not confident.
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It's on there, it's just not the type of company thousands work for. What about the general interview?
I struggle with confidence/nerves, I can either come across as super confident or not confident.
try to come across as the former. i would recommend you practice more but your interview is tomorrow so that won't help much.

what will help though is not putting too much emotional investment into this particular interview. it will make you more confident if you have an i don't care about the outcome attitude.
joyoustele
Rep:
?
try to come across as the former. i would recommend you practice more but your interview is tomorrow so that won't help much.

what will help though is not putting too much emotional investment into this particular interview. it will make you more confident if you have an i don't care about the outcome attitude.
True, I will try that. Thanks very much
Georges Martinez
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have an important interview tomorrow morning, and to prepare for it I went for a mock interview today, I wasn't very good in this interview, this is largely due to being very nervous and generally struggling with confidence.

Have you got any tips/help/advice anything.
Thanks
research about the company so they see youbare enthusiastic about their company and their work and be confident don't get nervous
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads