Is it bad to miss two days in a row of school? Watch

ItsTomii
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
If I’m in Year 10 also? I’ve already missed one but this cold I have is making me feel way to bad.

I got a test tomorrow as well so I know that if I go in, I won’t be able to concentrate well and will just keep coughing and sneezing throughout the whole thing.

Idk but missing two days in a row seems a bit extreme.
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i missed 2 weeks in a row once

in fact my attendance was at 60%

lol
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ItsTomii)
If I’m in Year 10 also? I’ve already missed one but this cold I have is making me feel way to bad.

I got a test tomorrow as well so I know that if I go in, I won’t be able to concentrate well and will just keep coughing and sneezing throughout the whole thing.

Nah, it's fine.

(Original post by ltsmith)
i missed 2 weeks in a row once

in fact my attendance was at 60%

lol

L O L
cheesecakelove
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

If you are not well enough to go to school, then take a second day off and concentrate on getting better. Health comes first!
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 2 weeks ago

As the others say dont worry and if you are genuinely ill, then get your mum to ring in. You cna maybe sit the test when you get back.....
MinaBee
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you're sick then I wouldn't worry
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was off work for 7 months once.
lilpixie_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i missed like 6 weeks off school in year 10 due to mental health issues and i came out with great grades when i left school so honestly don’t worry about missing 2 days sweetie x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kateb11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Honestly don’t worry. Don’t go into school. Your in year 10 not year 11 which is the most important year. Just catch up on some work and when you feel better go back to school.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
kittykat7333
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I barely attended Year 11 because of my chronic illness and I still miss college now because of it, don't worry too much about missing two days, especially as you're missing them because you're sick. It's not like you're skiving off or anything, your school should understand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.85%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.87%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.45%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (451)
69.07%

Watched Threads