The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Independent Distance Learning

Construction Finance Management- Heriot-Watt, MSc Construction Project Management.
I haven't been assigned a tutor. Very technical module, I very much doubt that I should attempt to study 100 per cent on my own. The University only sent me the Module guide and some materials. Shouldn't have they provided me with a tutor as well?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi,Yes - you should have definitely been assigned a tutor. I am not able to identify you from this post. Could you please email the IDL Admissions Team with this query at [email protected]. Please include your full name and student id. Emailing from your HW email will also help the team answer your query quickly.Thanks
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by Iozefini
Construction Finance Management- Heriot-Watt, MSc Construction Project Management.
I haven't been assigned a tutor. Very technical module, I very much doubt that I should attempt to study 100 per cent on my own. The University only sent me the Module guide and some materials. Shouldn't have they provided me with a tutor as well?

Hi, Yes - you should have definitely been assigned a tutor. I am not able to identify you from this post. Could you please email the IDL Admissions Team with this query at [email protected]. Please include your full name and student id. Emailing from your HW email will also help the team answer your query quickly.

Thanks,

Clare
(PGT Online Team)

Quick Reply

Latest