Boobs different sizes? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know it's common, but my left boob is like a D cup and my right is like a B/C? It really puts me down and I don't know if there's something wrong that I should get checked out or if it'll change with age? Im 17, 18 next month.
Dreadjr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know it's common, but my left boob is like a D cup and my right is like a B/C? It really puts me down and I don't know if there's something wrong that I should get checked out or if it'll change with age? Im 17, 18 next month.
Send me a pic and I’ll be able to advice
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Dreadjr)
Send me a pic and I’ll be able to advice
Gross
rahma_khaled
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
firstly..I advise you not to send a pic but I am sure you already know that.. secondly SAMEEE
I mentioned it to my GP and she told me that this is not so common but it happens..however you should check for lumps in your breast when you feel them or weird looking nipples however if your boobs look and feel normal then there is nothing to worry about..my gp told me that my boobs will still be growing up until age 21 so don't worry unless you feel that there are lumps or any other noticble things like pain or stinging or even just the appearance of skin hope I was able to help you !
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.72%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.31%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.18%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.18%
No (197)
69.61%

Watched Threads