St Andrews or UCL Medical School Help! Watch

Benji_1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have applied to UCL, St Andrews, Plymouth and Manchester.
I am torn between UCL and St Andews. (currently got offers from UCL and Plymouth). Hear back from St Andrews in March.

After visiting St Andrews it seems quite peaceful and the people were so friendly. I just worry i would get bored there after a while, but the student satisfaction rates for St Andrews destroys UCL, for a good reason.

UCL is a world recognised and its in London so always lots to do (even though v expensive) and lots of opportunities. But UCL feels quite cold if you know what i mean, am i wrong? Like not as much of a friendly community feel; when compared to St Andrews. But in the long run being in London is gonna benefit me especially when i'm young and hungry.

Sorry for the word vomit, but just wanted to show my conflict of interest. Sacrifice opportunity for community? Can anyone give me some advice on deciding please.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%