The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith Court 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TriZZy Boi
Hmm, mine is 053.1. i know 1 is the room number but i dont know which one is the floor number between 5 and 3.

I’m in flat 16 and i’m on floor 4, i know there’s 4 flats on each floor and that my block only goes up to 24 (i think)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Ohh that makes sense. Flat 050 is 50 I reckon. I don't think they have any floor plans because we've asked and looked high and low. For what it's worth you could always drop them a facebook message?
Reply 22
Original post by HunBunny
Ohh that makes sense. Flat 050 is 50 I reckon. I don't think they have any floor plans because we've asked and looked high and low. For what it's worth you could always drop them a facebook message?

Yeh might aswell thanks for the info
Hi. all at Goldsmith 2019. Why did you choose Goldsmith Court? Did you see Glasshouse, how do they compare? If yes, how would you compare the two? I am deciding still (on accom and uni). I am needing to book in the am and was wondering what Goldsmith would be like with 4 in the flat, ensuite. Do you think it will be noisy from the street?
Goldsmith doesn't have a common area (to hang and meet other flat tenants) just the shared kitchen with tv. Is not having a common area even important since we can meet people all over campus?
The location seems divine.
Original post by megangelling012
Just looking for anyone/ first years who has accommodation for goldsmith court in the coming year, starting September 2019!
Original post by sparkylab
Hi. all at Goldsmith 2019. Why did you choose Goldsmith Court? Did you see Glasshouse, how do they compare? If yes, how would you compare the two? I am deciding still (on accom and uni). I am needing to book in the am and was wondering what Goldsmith would be like with 4 in the flat, ensuite. Do you think it will be noisy from the street?
Goldsmith doesn't have a common area (to hang and meet other flat tenants) just the shared kitchen with tv. Is not having a common area even important since we can meet people all over campus?

I think it depends on what you want in accom, what's your main priorities (like bed size, privacy, location) and budget? I've looked round both and prefer goldsmith but it depends on what you want
Reply 25
Original post by sparkylab

Apparently there’s no more en-suite rooms at glasshouse and rooms are going fast at goldsmith. And goldsmith is much nicer glasshouse don’t provide cleaners.
Just booked room 002.1! Will be a first year studying psychology
Reply 27
Is there a group chat for people in Goldsmith? Flat 030 btw
Yeah on f-acebook mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending