Will the UK ever "kamazi", back into the EU? Watch

Other_Owl
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Alot of people state current Brexit deal is śhit and that we could end up leaving with a no-deal.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well... we seem happy enough to kamikaze out of it.
ColinDent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
Well... we seem happy enough to kamikaze out of it.
So long as we take you with us Vinny ;-), come along and enjoy the ride.
PilgrimOfTruth
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Alot of people state current Brexit deal is śhit and that we could end up leaving with a no-deal.
Yes, and they are entirely right.

It is clear that the EU is controlling our government and has no intention of allowing the UK to leave. That should be worrying to all member states
imho because it means you are locked into a totalitarian state.

Our EU Treaty LEGALLY says there are 2 ways to leave. Either with an agreed Withdrawal Agreement or by simply leaving.

We have seen 2 years go by and yet still the EU HAS NOT offered us any WITHDRAWal Agreement.

I place the relevant letters in caps there. WITHDRAW.

The only deal that the EU has tabled and agreed to is a deal that doesn't actually see us leave at all.
A deal which sees us remain under EU control, under EU rules and pretty much indefinitely.
That is a criminal situation. The Treaty says we should be able to leave.

That the EU is doing this to the UK is testimony to the dire political collective it has now become.
Essentially the UK is being given no option by the EU, we either Stay in the EU with the fudged BS deal
or leave with No Deal.

People across the UK should now be waking up to the reality of what is at stake here. Our entire
democracy is now being threatened by a foreign super-state that seeks to ignore our democratic
decision and force us to stay in or suffer the worst consequences.

It should be becoming obvious to all concerned that the ONLY way that we will ever actually
truly leave the EU, is via NO DEAL. It is the ONLY way.

The media, controlled as it is by the establishment has been abusing its position for the past 2 years
and is pumping out the mantra that NO DEAL will be catastrophic, that it is going over a cliff and
all the other Billy BS. Understand why this is being done. They are PETRIFIED that we might actually
Leave when the March deadline arrives. Its the ONLY way we can leave and they are desperate for us
not to do it.

We MUST now get out with NO DEAL as soon as possible.

We will deal with the outfall.

Once we are out, and there is no more any ambiguity, no confusion, THEN and only then will
the EU come properly to the table and negotiate the future and our trade deals. They want our
£39 billion and they need our trade.

We have to FIRST get out properly via NO DEAL and then we are in a stronger position.

Think it through and see the truth for what it is.

They are DESPERATE for us not to actually get out and they know NO DEAL is the
quickest and surest way for us to leave.

So yes, I fully support NO DEAL.

Get it done !
Last edited by PilgrimOfTruth; 1 week ago
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
So yes, I fully support NO DEAL.
So how will the companies I used to work for trade with the EU post hard Brexit? I mean you want out but don't seem to have any solutions. All of the certification for their products becomes obsolete over night meaning that they won't be accepted by Europe without the necessary certification. What do they do? Please tell me.

One company uses a German clearing house to process online payments. Yet there isn't a mechanism to pay duty. In fact we don't even know what the duty will be. Could you please tell me what the duty would be for a UK company using a German clearing house to clear online payments? How would it be paid and to whom?
Last edited by ByEeek; 1 week ago
Notnek
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How to change a thread title
PilgrimOfTruth
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
So how will the companies I used to work for trade with the EU post hard Brexit? I mean you want out but don't seem to have any solutions. All of the certification for their products becomes obsolete over night meaning that they won't be accepted by Europe without the necessary certification. What do they do? Please tell me.

One company uses a German clearing house to process online payments. Yet there isn't a mechanism to pay duty. In fact we don't even know what the duty will be. Could you please tell me what the duty would be for a UK company using a German clearing house to clear online payments?
Your usual Billy BS.

Let's flip this the other way around. How will companies in the EU trade with the UK post hard Brexit? All of the certifications for their products
become obsolete over night meaning that they won't be accepted by the UK without the necessary certification. What do they do? Please tell me.

See how that works?

You are positing a situation where you see the UK begging on the streets for trade deals which is frankly as disingenuous as it is ludicrous.
The EU NEEDS and WANTS to trade with the UK so "STUFF" will get sorted. They will jointly do whatever is needed to enable the imports and exports
to go ahead. Your Project Fear crap is just that, crap.

Here's the chart of EU trading that another poster highlighted. Looks like Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands etc need us more than we need them.

Burton Bridge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

That be me, as I said before @ByEeek trade is a two way deal. Now you used rental market on another topic, let's say I have a row houses in Europe and you are renting 30% of them (our food import statistic) to UK citizens for argument sake I'm gonna say you're right after and deals stop so UK Tennants are gone overnight, who pays my mortgage on the 3 empty properties? Who pays the council tax. ..Me that's who? How happy am I going to be? My UK Tennants was great, I liked them they looked after my property and Id quite like to carry on renting to them but the EU are desiding to make an example of them.

How would you feel if you were me?
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Brexit is the dumbest thing a European nation can do imo - for the country's sake, Remain is better
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
Brexit is the dumbest thing a European nation can do imo - for the country's sake, Remain is better
Brilliant .. Care to answer my question above?
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What’s a Kamazi?
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Brilliant .. Care to answer my question above?
na... you're obviously living in your Brexiteer fantasty fairy land
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And how do you know the EU will be best for the U.K. 30 years into the future?
Notnek
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
What’s a Kamazi?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kamazi
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
real time footage of our post Brexit no deal economy...

Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
na... you're obviously living in your Brexiteer fantasty fairy land
Lovely, you can't enter reasonable debate so you choose to attempt to belittle those whom can. You're so cleaver :lolz:
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Lovely, you can't enter reasonable debate so you choose to attempt to belittle those whom can. You're so cleaver :lolz:
*cough* do you mean 'clever'? typical brexiteer
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes mate
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
People are allowed to make typos you know, it happens. Not exclusive to brexiteers.
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
People are allowed to make typos you know, it happens. Not exclusive to brexiteers.
not the brightest choice so could be
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (236)
59.9%
No (158)
40.1%

Watched Threads