Rhodesian
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’ve been worrying about for ages because my offers are taking too long.
Then my friend reminded me that I can’t get an offer until my LNAT has been marked.

Anyway I just got an email with the marks I’ve got for the LNAT
I got 28/42 for the multiple choice and 23/42 for the essay.

This seems kind of low but I’ve been told that average for the LNAT is ideally around 50% although I’m not sure how true this is.

I applied to Durham but my predicted grades are a bit lower than the requirements. I got predicted A*A*B and the requirements are A*AA. I applied because I hoped the two A*s would counteract the B.
I’ve got offers from other unis I’m fine going to but what do you think are the chances I’ll get an offer considering my LNAT results.

If anyway else has done the LNAT can you tell me why you got
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rhodesian)
Then my friend reminded me that I can’t get an offer until my LNAT has been marked.

This seems kind of low but I’ve been told that average for the LNAT is ideally around 50% although I’m not sure how true this is.

I applied to Durham but my predicted grades are a bit lower than the requirements. I got predicted A*A*B and the requirements are A*AA. I applied because I hoped the two A*s would counteract the B.
I’ve got offers from other unis I’m fine going to but what do you think are the chances I’ll get an offer considering my LNAT results.

Hi, there's a raging thread on the LNAT results at the moment on the "Law Applicants 2019" thread
Rhodesian
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Hi, there's a raging thread on the LNAT results at the moment on the "Law Applicants 2019" thread
Thanks so much.
Just reading that other people are as stressed as me has helped me
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks so much.
Just reading that other people are as stressed as me has helped me
Yeah, it always cheers us up, doesn't it?
inesyl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

how did you know your essay results?
username3731912
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Your LNAT MCQ is marked and the score is given to your universities within 24 hours just to clarify.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads