Edinburgh Postgraduate Applications Watch

Kelseylouisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello everyone!

I’ve applied for a MSc in Philosophy at The University of Edinburgh, and I was wondering if anyone had heard back yet? Do you know how long it normally takes to hear back from them?
Thanks guys!
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kelseylouisa)
Hello everyone!

I’ve applied for a MSc in Philosophy at The University of Edinburgh, and I was wondering if anyone had heard back yet? Do you know how long it normally takes to hear back from them?
Thanks guys!
6-8 weeks is typical for a postgrad application.
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello there,
anyone for data science or AI Msc?
Coursera
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hy there,

Yes, AI Msc.
Last edited by Coursera; 1 week ago
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Coursera)
Hy there,

Yes, AI Msc.
any news about you application ? when did you applied?
Coursera
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Changed to On Hold today, expect an answer in 2-3 weeks. I applied around Christmas last year. You?
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Coursera)
Changed to On Hold today, expect an answer in 2-3 weeks. I applied around Christmas last year. You?
I applied 3 weeks ago and since then its on hold. Why thing they will answer then?
Coursera
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gxxshumi1)
I applied 3 weeks ago and since then its on hold. Why thing they will answer then?
Mainly because they said they would give an answer in 6-8 weeks after one's application became complete. In any case, mid or end March is probably the latest they will take to get back to most of us.
Last edited by Coursera; 1 week ago
mindfcuk
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I applied for MSc AI on 30th January, "Being processed" status since then. I received an email a couple days ago that they aim to complete selection by the end of March.
rajachinnu
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I applied for Msc Data science on 11th November 2018. The status has been "On hold" till now. Anyone whose status has been anything else for this course?
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Did anyone apllied for funding; and how ?
mindfcuk
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I received an offer for MSc AI this morning. 40 mins later a second email saying that they made an offer by mistake.....
Didag
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
(Original post by mindfcuk)
I received an offer for MSc AI this morning. 40 mins later a second email saying that they made an offer by mistake.....
Same with me... Thankfully I didn't see the first email until I'd received the second email, so I didn't have the chance to get too excited.
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by Didag)
Same with me... Thankfully I didn't see the first email until I'd received the second email, so I didn't have the chance to get too excited.
when did you guys applied?the positive part, is they might have started viewing the applications.
GBoulding
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
Hey all - I applied to a Masters of Performance Psychology. I officially submitted my application January 28th. Last week on Wednesday the 13th I received an email saying all documents had been verified and that my application was officially being considered. It also said I should hear back in 4-6 weeks.

Good luck everyone!
Didag
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by gxxshumi1)
when did you guys applied?the positive part, is they might have started viewing the applications.
I applied less than 48 hours ago, so I was extremely surprised to see an email back so quickly. I very much doubt that they've started reviewing mine already.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (2)
2.44%
No (80)
97.56%

Watched Threads