The Student Room Group

How to guarantee an A in Maths at A-Level (AS)

So i've got about 93 days left until my first exam which is maths and im currently in year 12 doing my as, the grades which i got for my maths mock is a C which isn't the best.But regardless can anyone help me out on how often to practise maths and nail it for my AS and all the tips n tricks form the A* students out there :biggrin:
Original post by Novam the proton
So i've got about 93 days left until my first exam which is maths and im currently in year 12 doing my as, the grades which i got for my maths mock is a C which isn't the best.But regardless can anyone help me out on how often to practise maths and nail it for my AS and all the tips n tricks form the A* students out there :biggrin:

I’d say the biggest thing you can do is practice questions...as many as you can find. Build up your mathematical proficiency and confidence so you tackle a range of questions. :smile:
Reply 2
:ditto:

The more questions you do, the greater the variety of problems you solve, the less likely you are to be tripped up by an awkward question in the exam. Don't skip the hard questions in the textbook. They're the ones you need to do.

Quick Reply

Latest