Buckingham Palace Summer Job - Ticket sales and information assistant Watch

alare002
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I have applied for the role of ticket sales and information assistant at Buckingham Palace and the application said that contracts will begin in early June, I finish school in mid-July and I was wondering if there was any leeway with the contract dates. Any help is appreciated!!
officialmay
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alare002)
Hi! I have applied for the role of ticket sales and information assistant at Buckingham Palace and the application said that contracts will begin in early June, I finish school in mid-July and I was wondering if there was any leeway with the contract dates. Any help is appreciated!!
Hey! I've also applied for the summer job at Buckingham Palace, but for the role of the retail assistant. For the contract dates, I was thinking of doing weekends only until school ends, so I'd probably talk to them about this first and then decide, though I'm not too sure.

Also, I'm going for my interview on Thurs 21st, and oh my god I've never gone to a job interview before and it's pretty nervewracking more than my uni interviews. Have you already gone to an interview, if you have, can you give me a heads up? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.34%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.61%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.49%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (35)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.3%
How can I be the best version of myself? (73)
29.92%

Watched Threads