Questions in the Theory Test vs Questions in DVSA Book. How similar are they? Watch

Leyts5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do the same questions appear on the Theory Test as they do in the "The Offical DVSA Theory Test" book? Do they vary slightly?

Does the "Offical DVSA Theory Test" book contain every possible question?

Thanks!
cath_slater
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They’re exactly the same if not easier in the test. There was one question that came up in my test that I’d never come across before (I’d prepared over 1000 using the app) but I think that will be the case with anything.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Leyts5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by cath_slater)
They’re exactly the same if not easier in the test. There was one question that came up in my test that I’d never come across before (I’d prepared over 1000 using the app) but I think that will be the case with anything.
I had a look online elsewhere and literally every post I've come across has said that the Theory Test will have a few questions you won't have seen before. Cheers anyway.
Last edited by Leyts5; 1 week ago
cath_slater
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leyts5)
I've had a look online elsewhere and literally every post I've come across has said at the Theory Test has a few new questions which they haven't seen before. Cheers anyway.
It’s alright. I got 50/50 in the theory part and to this day I’ve never read the Highway Code or really read the official books. I bought a £4 app which went through everything. 80% of the questions require answers like be calm, drive slowly, be cautious etc. Good luck for yours 👍🏻
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads