Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Cybersecurity BSc (Hons) at Aston

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Moonschool
I'm a final year Computer Sci student at Aston, if you have any questions, give me a shout :smile:

I don't have any experience about programming, would I be able to handle cyber security.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Moonschool
I'm a final year Computer Sci student at Aston, if you have any questions, give me a shout :smile:

is the work placements good for computer science at aston in terms of what employers want?
also is there lots of maths in the course such as calculus to learn?
and do you suggest i take an programming course in order to show my passion for CS when applying to aston university?
and is the course good in terms of satisfaction and overall? :smile:
Original post by Athwal001
is the work placements good for computer science at aston in terms of what employers want?
also is there lots of maths in the course such as calculus to learn?
and do you suggest i take an programming course in order to show my passion for CS when applying to aston university?
and is the course good in terms of satisfaction and overall? :smile:

You are expected to find your own work placements, but the careers team will assist you with this.
Maths is part of computer science, but it shouldn't be anything you can't handle. The uni will teach you
No need to take a programming course, they are expecting no previous knowledge, but of course it doesn't hurt to know.
omg guys tell me how is cybersecrity is it worth it ? Is it good? I wanna do it this septemeber or next

Quick Reply

Latest