Edge hill nursing intake September 2019 Watch

sdoo86
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Has anybody else received the email about equal consideration and still awaiting a decision? I went for my interview on December 15th and got told it may be up to March before a decision is reached. I’m slightly impatient though and find the whole process very annoying. I’ve got offers from Salford and LJM but edge hill was my first choice *sob* . I thought my interview went well too but obviously not as well as I thought. I’ve not got an email saying no though so I’m still holding on to hope! Anybody else in a similar position ?
Last edited by sdoo86; 1 week ago
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sdoo86)
Has anybody else received the email about equal consideration and still awaiting a decision? I went for my interview on December 15th and got told it may be up to March before a decision is reached. I’m slightly impatient though and find the whole process very annoying. I’ve got offers from Salford and LJM but edge hill was my first choice *sob* . I thought my interview went well too but obviously not as well as I thought. I’ve not got an email saying no though so I’m still holding on to hope! Anybody else in a similar position ?
You could post this in the Edge Hill sub forum for more chance of getting replies? It sounds like you are still in with a chance though! You must be a good candidate if you have offers from other places, so hope you hear good news soon.
Edge Hill University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sdoo86)
Hi,

Because of the popularity of our Nursing courses, we offer equal consideration to give all applicants a fair chance (provided they've applied before 15th January). If you've not got an email yet, I would take that as a good sign. We let some applicants know if they've been unsuccessful, but the majority of decisions are sent in March. This means we liked your interview and application, and you still have a chance of an offer.

Hopefully, you hear back sooner rather than later. Good luck with your application!

Alex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (30)
12%
Yes - a food allergy (27)
10.8%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (8)
3.2%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.6%
No (176)
70.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise