Ielts help Watch

Gabryellasmith
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im a British citizen who has been living abroad for a while so my unis have been asking me to take the IELTS test, can anyone tell me what this test is like? Difficulty? What to expect etc !!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
kazzykat95
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Gabryellasmith)
Im a British citizen who has been living abroad for a while so my unis have been asking me to take the IELTS test, can anyone tell me what this test is like? Difficulty? What to expect etc !!
Shouldn't be too difficult if English is your native language. I've seen other threads in the past where people have said that it's vaguely similar in difficulty to IGCSE English Language, but it could be easier for you as you're a British citizen.
Shenol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 hours ago
hello budy, i get that exam last year it wasn't so hard. it has 4 parts, that's are listennigs it's incloud 3-4 type listening same as reading part, the other one is writing also you need to write 1 for 150-200 words composition and 2 for 250-350 words and last part is speaking. l orefer to look youtube
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (63)
8.42%
I used to but I don't now (19)
2.54%
No, but I want to start (278)
37.17%
No, I am unable to (181)
24.2%
No, I chose not to (207)
27.67%