Pregnancy scare! HELP Watch

Britishgirl2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I recently in the last week had sex with my boyfriend, we used a condom, but I am not on the pill! The condom at the bottom was a little bit loose but other than that, it stayed on. It happened the day my period finished, and I am getting so worried. I don't want to have to tell my mum, she is quite strict and will be so disappointed in me as she had a miscarriage. Help on what i should do... advice!!
cassiezie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
To be honest, I don’t think you should freak out! “Period sex” is highly unlikely to result in pregnancy, since the whole point of a period is to shed the unused and uninhabitable uterus lining which usually isn’t stable enough at that point to support sperm and a fresh egg. Also, maybe practice rolling condoms on and off effectively… just because you two used a condom doesn’t mean it guarantees 100% protection. A condom should never be “loose” around the base, for that can result in his sperm spilling out. Always remember to pinch the tip of the condom to give your boyfriend a safe place to ejaculate in, since if a condom is just carelessly rolled on, without the little sticking up part at the tip, it can again result in spilling! And last but certainly not least, if you’re worried about pregnancy, the good old pull out method can work here too: if your man feels like he’s about to come, he should pull out and finish IN the condom while OUT of you. It certainly reduces your risks! That being said, I can’t tell you whether or not you’re pregnant for sure, but you can always just wait about another 1-2 weeks and take a pregnancy test, or wait for your expected period dates to arrive and then see if you’re on again! If you have your period next month (within a few weeks), you’re good to go!
Last edited by cassiezie; 1 week ago
Alex Thorne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go to church. Apologise for your sins. You're a disgrace.
Lilligant22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you're just paranoid because you know there will be "devastating" effects if you end up pregnant. Nothing seems out of ordinary from what you tell us, and there's not really a point in worrying until you actually have proof that you're pregnant.
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
have the baby and train him to breathe fire like a pokemon
Hopefully1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You actually had sex during one of the safest times in your cycle. If you just finished your cycle and used a condom it is very unlikely you will get pregnant.
Look up and learn about your ovulation cycle. Your body sends signals that is is in the ovulations time as well so learn what those signals are and avoid that time.
The reality is that there are only a few days per month that you can actually get pregnant so if you avoid sex those days and use a condom on all other days it is highly unlikely you'd get pregnant even if you are just using a condom. For added protection get on the pill or get an implant so you know you can have piece of mind.
Britishgirl2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Alex Thorne)
Go to church. Apologise for your sins. You're a disgrace.
will do dadiyo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.16%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.46%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.13%