The Student Room Group

CIE AS and A-level may/june 2019 discussion thread (and more..)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MushiRock11
Lol, they are going to get a handful of that from us then.

80, seriously? I don’t think it’d even exceed 73/74. Did everyone in your batch have an excellent paper or something of the sort?

Nah, no one from both my classes in both countries I know did extremely well. Quite a few made plenty of mistakes, I myself have lost 5, at the moment. Out of interest, you didnt get a value of 2kj per mol somewhere? when i saw that i thought i was goimg crazy.
Original post by thelegend66
Nah, no one from both my classes in both countries I know did extremely well. Quite a few made plenty of mistakes, I myself have lost 5, at the moment. Out of interest, you didnt get a value of 2kj per mol somewhere? when i saw that i thought i was goimg crazy.

I see, that’s good to know as threshold will probably be lowered too then.

I didn’t manage to finish that part in time but that’s what the other two from my batch got as well so I think it’s safe to assume you’re correct. Lol, they were saying the same thing about it being as though they’d lost it or something of the sort too.
Didn't really expect Hvap. to come up lol
Is it the one they ask for enthalpy of solution? -2kj?
Original post by thelegend66
Reply 104
anyone giving biology p4 on 8th may?
me

Original post by suppi
Reply 106
Original post by i_am_a_shed
me

Do u have any good summarized notes? i havent studied anything ㅠㅠ
Reply 107
How did you find the paper?? I was scared of time but kinda finished...
Original post by Hash2002
Maths Paper tomorrow. I believe I've studied well and have practiced a good amount of Past Papers. All I'm worried abt is finishing it i time and hopefully no Odd question pops up in the exam. Good Luck to All😊
Reply 108
is it the one to find theta? If it was that then i found (Pi-2)/3
Original post by i_am_a_shed
do you remember what you got for the circular measure question paper 12?
here
Original post by suppi
Is anyone doing 9700 CIE biology on 8th of may, any predictions about 8-9 markers?
Reply 111
hey guys, i did chem P4 today the variant with the first question about Cu(H2O)6 2+ and its ligand exchanges, how was the paper guys, i messed up the bond angle of NH2- but everything else was okay
Reply 112
i got -2kj per mol too. What did you guys get for the percentage purity part? 74-something percent?
Original post by GP-Luffy
Is it the one they ask for enthalpy of solution? -2kj?
I found it quite hard made many mistakes how much r u expecting grade boundary to be for A ?
Yessss!
Original post by dahal_
i got -2kj per mol too. What did you guys get for the percentage purity part? 74-something percent?
Original post by gagaas
hey guys, i did chem P4 today the variant with the first question about Cu(H2O)6 2 and its ligand exchanges, how was the paper guys, i messed up the bond angle of NH2- but everything else was okay

Was that the paper with the Enthalpy of Vaporisation?
(edited 4 years ago)
It Didn't go well for me i found it really really tough😔😔

Original post by NeeAn
How did you find the paper?? I was scared of time but kinda finished...
Yeah what was the value u got for t ?
Original post by TheDoublethinker
Was that the paper with the Enthalpy of Vaporisation?
Reply 118
Damn.. so did many others.. I found it okay and found one silly mistake for sure.. but i'm sure i did more.. anyway are you full A math or just As math? Cause that's the one that can bring our grades up...
Original post by Hash2002
It Didn't go well for me i found it really really tough😔😔
Original post by Mohammed alomary
Yeah what was the value u got for t ?

I didn't know where to start with that question.

What was the angle?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending