yu evgeniy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello guys, im a master student in one of Korean universities. Now its time to write a thesis for graduation and im really stuck in choosing the right topic. Can someone give suggestions? Interested field is marketing, social media advertising or something related to brand equity. I dont want to make a breakthrough in research and im not gonna study for Phd, so something really easy to carry lol
Mike. T
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey Yu,

Here are some suggestions.

You can break down each of the questions in several ways and build them up, however you like.

1. Asessment of marketing trends in the age of Artificial Intelligence: Case Study of X & X Industries/Organisations
2. Examination of the emerging influence of Marketing as a Service (MaaS) on B2b activities.
3. How much impact can Experiential Marketing have on business outcomes as Advertising becomes Saturated
4. Should foreign companies coming to Korea Standardise or Globalise their marketing?
5. What can Western companies learn from Korean business and marketing philosophies?

Good luck!
aniza12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
u better find the right topic if u want to do it. Maybe find old research topic and find the gap there? or go to the university website and find the lecturer scope. I feel I should do that before i start my phd haha. By knowing your supervisor and his topic u can easily fit in and try to get a good supervisor coz he will be helping u all the way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (122)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (368)
14.77%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (272)
10.91%
Lack of purpose or motivation (351)
14.09%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (114)
4.57%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (151)
6.06%
Loneliness (214)
8.59%
Financial worries (93)
3.73%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.25%
Exposure to negative news/social media (119)
4.78%
Lack of real life entertainment (132)
5.3%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (216)
8.67%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (234)
9.39%

Watched Threads