My face is so fat and it's making me very insecure Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a very slim body and am very skinny, yet for some reason my cheeks are huge and puffy and I hate how fat my face is. I don't know what to do because everywhere I look online tells me that losing weight is the only way I can slim my face down, but even if I lost 1kg I would be clinically underweight.

To make things worse, a few months ago my face was slim and beautiful, so I don't understand what changed to make my face get so much bigger - every time I look at pictures of me in the summer when my face was slim I want to cry because I've changed so much and am so much uglier now.

Why is my face so fat? What can I do? What caused such a change?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a very slim body and am very skinny, yet for some reason my cheeks are huge and puffy and I hate how fat my face is. I don't know what to do because everywhere I look online tells me that losing weight is the only way I can slim my face down, but even if I lost 1kg I would be clinically underweight.

To make things worse, a few months ago my face was slim and beautiful, so I don't understand what changed to make my face get so much bigger - every time I look at pictures of me in the summer when my face was slim I want to cry because I've changed so much and am so much uglier now.

Why is my face so fat? What can I do? What caused such a change?
Haha. I was in a similar situation. With the whole skinny body and fat face. Are you a guy or a girl?

Anyway, I was in that situation last July but I chew gum almost everyday for a few hours. I don't know when my face changed but it's very different to how it was. What I also think helps is drinking a lot of water everyday (about 3-4 litres). There's probably no other magical way round it.

Avoid fatty foods with sodium and if you do eat a pizza or burger or something then balance it out with the gum. That's what I do at least.

Oh yeah, and if you're a guy then grow a beard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (35)
12.5%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.43%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.21%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.21%
No (195)
69.64%

Watched Threads