The Student Room Group

How many times a week do you wash your hair and have a shower

Just curious

Scroll to see replies

7 days a week
I shower daily. I usually wash my hair every 2 days.
I shower once a week and wash hair on Monday Wednesday and Friday
I shower on Sunday, Wednesdays and Fridays always in the evening before bed. Don't see the point washing your hair without showering the rest of yourself or showering without washing your hair at the same time as it gets all steamed up anyway.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I shower on Sunday, Wednesdays and Fridays always in the evening before bed. Don't see the point washing your hair without showering the rest of yourself or showering without washing your hair at the same time as it gets all steamed up anyway.

That is not clean. Really should shower every day, especially if you're a man
Reply 7
Christ this thread is worrying
Every day, in the evening.
Original post by LA97
That is not clean. Really should shower every day, especially if you're a man

Yes it is.

Why do you need to shower every day?
Do you change your bedding every day as well? Do you dispose of your towels after every use?
Reply 10
Yes it is.

Why do you need to shower every day?
Do you change your bedding every day as well? Do you dispose of your towels after every use?

Towels are in contact with you for a second so bad argument, and anyway should be washed regularly. The bedding doesnt need to be washed regularly if you shower regularly! You sweat for hours during sleep
Reply 11
Shower everyday.
Wash my hair every 2 months.
i never shower gosh, i hate soap and i dont have hair so....i dont need to wash anything
Original post by LA97
Towels are in contact with you for a second so bad argument, and anyway should be washed regularly. The bedding doesnt need to be washed regularly if you shower regularly! You sweat for hours during sleep

Looks like you don't know what your talking about.

You have this societal judgement that showering daily is a must yet you don't change your bed sheets, towels or clothes daily? Disgusting and quite contradictory.
Only really shower after the gym - 3x a week - I don't sweat much and apparently I don't smell after working out
Wash my hair 1x a week - any more then I get greasy hair
Don’t have the motivation to shower everyday so shower like 4 days a week and wash my hair every time
Reply 16
Looks like you don't know what your talking about.

You have this societal judgement that showering daily is a must yet you don't change your bed sheets, towels or clothes daily? Disgusting and quite contradictory.

Just shower once a day Christ it's a public service for other people and showers are nice. Why is it such a big deal to you. Society has standards for a reason
(edited 5 years ago)
Shower every two days.
Original post by LA97
Just shower once a day Christ it's a public service for other people and showers are nice. Why is it such a big deal to you. Society has standards for a reason

You're literally incapable of explaining your own thoughts and beliefs. Your worldview of societal judgements and norms isn't a good enough reason.

If the "97" in your username is your birth year I'd find it worrying that you're this ignorant and perhaps lack the brain power to question things in life instead of rolling with "society standards" like the slave you are.
Never...Though my h*ir smells good

Quick Reply

Latest