The Student Room Group

Studying for A levels - any motivations or tips?

Does anyone have tips on ways to revise maybe specifically for biology/chemistry/psychology and how to motivate yourself?
psychology i just do a ton of practice questions and essays- the content i find fairly easy to understand but it's important to be able to apply it in the exam:yes:
have you tried doing a little checklist of things you want to each day? study/revise in blocks and take breaks in between where you're away from your desk completely.
Reply 2
Original post by entertainmyfaith
psychology i just do a ton of practice questions and essays- the content i find fairly easy to understand but it's important to be able to apply it in the exam:yes:
have you tried doing a little checklist of things you want to each day? study/revise in blocks and take breaks in between where you're away from your desk completely.

thanks, i also take psychology but i keep confusing little details with other studies so sample sizes or results from each study
i suppose repetition and colours would help
Original post by rehman15
thanks, i also take psychology but i keep confusing little details with other studies so sample sizes or results from each study
i suppose repetition and colours would help

it's easy to get the little details mixed up! it's just a matter of constantly revising the studies i guess.
colours i find really useful, i have one colour for study names/researcher names, one for key terms and another one for just general notes:yes:

Quick Reply

Latest