Help! Finger tip numb after burning it? Watch

Anonymous #1
#1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
#1
Hi
I burnt my finger tip a few days ago on the cooker. It was not a deep burn but hurt like hell for an hour afterwards. Eventually the burnt area turned white for a few days but now it’s numb just like I had a piece of plastic over my finger tip. I guess I burnt the nerve endings.
Will sensation ever come back?
reply
Teajackson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
#2
Report 1 week ago
#2
Maybe you should go to your doctor if it doesn't
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.59%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.19%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.15%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.15%
No (200)
69.93%

Watched Threads

View All