The Student Room Group

EPQ literature review help

I am writing my literature review for my EPQ but i am confused how to write one paragraph. I have chosen a book as one of the sources, but within the book the author quotes someone else if that makes sense... this means that they don't really have an opinion on the topic and they are just quoting someone else's thoughts on the topic from an interview. how do I write about reliability etc in this case??
I would potentially find the original source material that your source has used. In terms of reliability, you could say that the information that your source has provided isn't their own research and that they are relying on another source's reliability (if you understand what I mean!)
If you need any help feel free to reach out! I've recently finished my own EPQ and would be glad to lend a hand :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by HSennett
I would potentially find the original source material that your source has used. In terms of reliability, you could say that the information that your source has provided isn't their own research and that they are relying on another source's reliability (if you understand what I mean!)
If you need any help feel free to reach out! I've recently finished my own EPQ and would be glad to lend a hand :smile:

and do you need to put footnotes in your EPQ literature review eg with books and articles?
Original post by danielas25
and do you need to put footnotes in your EPQ literature review eg with books and articles?

Yes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest