The Student Room Group

EPQ

Hello everyone, my EPQ is due in a month and I haven’t started it yet since my teacher gives no help at all with anything and I’ve been really busy with coursework since I do two art courses. I am planning to create a small zine which includes a mixture of graphics and photography alongside a 1000 word written essay about my research. I was wondering if anyone else has done anything similar and if I’ll be able to do it in time, thankyou.
Start it asap. Its not that you wont have time to finish it but more the fact that its likely you'll need to go over things and improve things before the deadline. You also need to consider prioritising this over your other subjects for now
Reply 2
Original post by Darno
Hello everyone, my EPQ is due in a month and I haven’t started it yet since my teacher gives no help at all with anything and I’ve been really busy with coursework since I do two art courses. I am planning to create a small zine which includes a mixture of graphics and photography alongside a 1000 word written essay about my research. I was wondering if anyone else has done anything similar and if I’ll be able to do it in time, thankyou.

I'd really reccomend against doing it at this point. I do two art subjects too and am almost finished my artefact. I'm tellin u its so much work - too much to do in a month. It's not even the artefact thats the bad part, its al the garbage research you have to do. I just wouldnt.
Reply 3
Original post by Zoemma
I'd really reccomend against doing it at this point. I do two art subjects too and am almost finished my artefact. I'm tellin u its so much work - too much to do in a month. It's not even the artefact thats the bad part, its al the garbage research you have to do. I just wouldnt.

Also, It's not even that useful unless you're entering a really competitive uni course or if your grades are trash.
Reply 4
that's the thing because my teacher for the subject has literally given me zero guidance? I am committed to starting it I just don't understand where to start or what to do, I'd really appreciate any help or tips you could give me at all so I can get on it asap.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending