Pregnancy chances. Watch

Laila46626
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve been taking my pill perfectly, every day at 10PM on the dot, I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he usually never cums in me, I use the combination pill and with my pack I chose not to have a 7 day break, therefore continuing my period free life. I’ve had brown discharge come along, two days ago and then today midday, alongside abdomen pain however I’ve not had sex with him for over a week. Please help me what do you think? I’m not on any medication take it on the dot and hardly ever have *** in me other than a week ago, thank you so much this has made me pull my hair out .
Laila46626
Rep:
?
sorry what I’m freaking the hell out please help me out Alex I’m terrified I can’t think right.
hm.m999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Laila46626)
sorry what I’m freaking the hell out please help me out Alex I’m terrified I can’t think right.
He is just f***ing around....it is probably nothing.
Nefarious
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Laila46626)
He's trying to be funny and failing.

If you've kept up your contraception it is extremely unlikely you're pregnant, though no single method of contraception is 100% effective, which is why it is often recommeneded that you use two methods of contraception combined. e.g,. the pill *and* condoms. Condoms also have the benefit of helping to protect from STIs etc.

As for your symptoms no health professional is going to be able to provide you with answers on an internet forum, and taking unverified advice from randoms on the internet is a bad idea (for one thing you'll run into small minded clowns like Alex Thorne who posted above.) Abdomen pain can be a serious symptom and if you're worried speak to a professional face to face. Either your GP, your local walk in centre would be your best bet in the first instance. You can also dial 111 if you're especially concerned, they can signpost you to the right help.
Last edited by Nefarious; 1 week ago
Laila46626
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nefarious)He's trying to be funny and failing.

If you've kept up your contraception it is extremely unlikely you're pregnant, though no single method of contraception is 100% effective, which is why it is often recommeneded that you use two methods of contraception combined. e.g,. the pill *and* condoms. Condoms also have the benefit of helping to protect from STIs etc.

As for your symptoms no health professional is going to be able to provide you with answers on an internet forum, and taking unverified advice from randoms on the internet is a bad idea (for one thing you'll run into small minded clowns like Alex Thorne who posted above.) Abdomen pain can be a serious symptom and if you're worried speak to a professional face to face. Either your GP, your local walk in centre would be your best bet in the first instance. You can also dial 111 if you're especially concerned, they can signpost you to the right help.

(Original post by Nefarious)
He's trying to be funny and failing.

Thank you so much I feel a lot better now, I’m just worried about the reason behind my brown discharge and abdominal pain. Thank you for taking the time to reply and pointing out about Alex ( you know how things get under thought when in a haze) Thank you so much . I’m only 17.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.59%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.19%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.15%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.15%
No (200)
69.93%

Watched Threads