Pharmacy University of Portsmouth Watch

Rose-Ports
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys,
I’ve done my interview today at University of Portsmouth for pharmacy. It was very good and also very friendly environment.
I’m wondering if anyone knows how long takes to heartbreak from uni?
Thanks for your reply
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rose-Ports)
Hi guys,
I’ve done my interview today at University of Portsmouth for pharmacy. It was very good and also very friendly environment.
I’m wondering if anyone knows how long takes to heartbreak from uni?
Thanks for your reply
Glad to hear your interview went well.

I'm not really understanding your question... "heartbreak from uni?"

Moved to University of Portsmouth
Rose-Ports
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
Glad to hear your interview went well.

I'm not really understanding your question... "heartbreak from uni?"

Moved to University of Portsmouth
Thanks for your reply. Sorry it was auto-correction! I meant when the uni let us know the interview’s result?
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for your reply. Sorry it was auto-correction! I meant when the uni let us know the interview’s result?
Oh I see. Damn autocorrect :lol:

I'll tag University of Portsmouth who is the official rep for the university here. Hopefully they can help!
randomsheep11
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I personally got notified of my offer about 6-7 days after my Pharmacy interview at Portsmouth.
Rose-Ports
Rep:
?
(Original post by randomsheep11)
I personally got notified of my offer about 6-7 days after my Pharmacy interview
hi, thanks for replying. I found my interview very good and I also found out that I had some silly mistakes in the exams. Would you mind if I ask you how was your interview and what kind of offer have you got?
thanks a lot
randomsheep11
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, thanks for replying. I found my interview very good and I also found out that I had some silly mistakes in the exams. Would you mind if I ask you how was your interview and what kind of offer have you got?
thanks a lot
I found that I did really well in the interviews, but I made a lot of mistakes in the exams (particularly Maths, I don't do A Level Maths and had no idea how to do lots of the conversions).

I recieved an offer, asking for BBB. But if I put them as my firm, it would be unconditional. I was surprised as I thought the tests I did were quite bad. But I guess my personal statement, work experience and GCSEs are also taken into account??

But best of luck with getting an offer :3 xx
Rose-Ports
Rep:
?
(Original post by randomsheep11)
I found that I did really well in the interviews, but I made a lot of mistakes in the exams (particularly Maths, I don't do A Level Maths and had no idea how to do lots of the conversions).

I recieved an offer, asking for BBB. But if I put them as my firm, it would be unconditional. I was surprised as I thought the tests I did were quite bad. But I guess my personal statement, work experience and GCSEs are also taken into account??

But best of luck with getting an offer :3 xx
Thank you. I feel much better now because I was thinking that I might need to answer all of the questions correctly to get the course! I really hope to get an offer as well xx
bobo2288
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi guys,
I've got my interview tomorrow whats the interview like. Was the maths hard? and what sort of biological or chemistry related questions were you asked?
Rose-Ports
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bobo2288)
Hi guys,
I've got my interview tomorrow whats the interview like. Was the maths hard? and what sort of biological or chemistry related questions were you asked?
Sorry just saw your message.How was your interview so far?
_victoria
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone have any tips for the Portsmouth university pharmacy interview bio and chem tests . Thank you !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.34%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.61%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.49%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (35)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.3%
How can I be the best version of myself? (73)
29.92%

Watched Threads