I can't cope with school and it's effecting my life Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi I need some advice,
I just cannot cope at school and it's really effecting my life because it makes me not want to do anything at all. I don't want to get up in in the morings, I don't want to deal with my friends and I don't want to do any of my activities. I'm in year 10 doing my GCSEs and I've got good grades but I think that's part of the problem. Keeping up the facade that I always do amazing and that I have to do well is so stressful and really I give up. It's too much and I'm very hard on myself so when I do bad it's even worse.
The most annoying thing is I have no idea why I feel so sad and depressed about my life, no one will tell me what's wrong with me and I don't know if you can. I'm just wondering if there is anyone who can shed some light?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
The best advice I can give is that you have to keep grinding, life around you will keep moving forwards whether or not you decide to move with it. I'm in a similar situation at A levels with predicted A*A*A yet no motivation to keep me going. The next few years will be the hardest but will fly by. I suggest finding a hobby or something to isolate yourself and allow you to focus on yourself for even an hour a day or a few times a week, I do that by going to the gym.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
CollectiveSoul
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I need some advice,
I just cannot cope at school and it's really effecting my life because it makes me not want to do anything at all. I don't want to get up in in the morings, I don't want to deal with my friends and I don't want to do any of my activities. I'm in year 10 doing my GCSEs and I've got good grades but I think that's part of the problem. Keeping up the facade that I always do amazing and that I have to do well is so stressful and really I give up. It's too much and I'm very hard on myself so when I do bad it's even worse.
The most annoying thing is I have no idea why I feel so sad and depressed about my life, no one will tell me what's wrong with me and I don't know if you can. I'm just wondering if there is anyone who can shed some light?
affecting*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (215)
60.06%
No (143)
39.94%

Watched Threads