Drivers Ed Watch

Jw40
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
to permit. And I got it when I was 15 last summer (passed with flying colors) and I could've taken drivers ed last year but I got put in a group with idiots (including my sister who's 18) so I decided to not take it. But now I have the ability to take it and get my license right after since I'm 16 now but I HATE the instructor and I do not want to spend 2-3 weeks every day. She's called cops on me CPS on my mom and all kinds of **** and my mom won't let me take drivers ed anywhere else. could've taken drivers when I turned 14 but my mom didn't take me to get my learners permit. And I got it when I was 15 last summer (passed with flying colors) and I could've taken drivers ed last year but I got put in a group with idiots (including my sister who's 18) so I decided to not take it. But now I have the ability to take it and get my license right after since I'm 16 now but I HATE the instructor and I do not want to spend 2-3 weeks every day. She's called cops on me CPS on my mom and all kinds of **** and my mom won't let me take drivers ed anywhere else. WHAT DO I DO
kazzykat95
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Why did the instructor call the cops on you, out of curiosity? It might be worth sitting down with your mum and talking to her; explain that you don't like the instructor and seek driver's ed elsewhere.
laurawatt
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Moved to the learning to drive forum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (63)
8.33%
I used to but I don't now (19)
2.51%
No, but I want to start (281)
37.17%
No, I am unable to (185)
24.47%
No, I chose not to (208)
27.51%