Sinnoh
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Mruczega)
Will check them out tomorrow.

I don't really have hobbies. I lose interest in things really fast.
Well don't lose interest in things
Mruczega
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by 3121)
Learn an instrument, focus on yourself, read, travel, do something because one day sooner than you think you’ll look back and realise time is even more valuable and precious than money, especially if it’s care and stress free time.
Well, it's not like I can spend money I don't have. If you have any book recommendations that would be great.
tamil fever
Badges: 17
Report 6 days ago
wow.How?Can I have some free time lol.
I think you should learn an instrument,language or go exploring etc.....
Namjoongang
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Try dancing! I lové learning kpop choreographies, they're sometimes hard and challenging but they're really fun and exhilarating once you get the choreo down! : D
Also, i saw that you may want to learn korean.. watching korean tv/k-dramas is helpful! It's certainly helped improve mine.
Mruczega
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Well don't lose interest in things
Emmm, it's not really a choice that I make. It just happens.
Mruczega
Rep:
?
(Original post by RevisionWorld66)
This is a great baking recipe, get water that's a bit hotter than lukewarm, and some ice cubes, get coconut water and the medium size Vaseline and if you want, Nivea cream. Now, put the > lukewarm water in a sandwich bag, and then put 5 tablespoons of coconut oil in the bag, alongside with a handful of vaseline and a tiny bit of Nivea cream, then close it and start kneeing it, now open it up and get a large ripe banana, cut it into pieces (of course don't include the skin), and smash that as well alongside with it, now add a bit of Nivea cream, add some ice cubes in the bag and then get out your **** and start ****ing the sandwich bag.

Not only that, but after you come in the bag, leave it, store it under your bed, and repeat, yes use the same sandwich bag with the same gunk inside, it adds to the experience.

If you want, you can spit in the sandwich bag as well, but personally, I think that's a bit gross, but hey to each to their own.

Hehehehe but where do I get my **** from? Like is it going to be next to the flour or cake decorations?
Sinnoh
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Emmm, it's not really a choice that I make. It just happens.
If you ever procrastinate something, that's a choice.
Mruczega
Rep:
?
If you ever procrastinate something, that's a choice.
Dude, we are talking about losing interest and not procrastinate. You're changing the topic.
Sinnoh
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Dude, we are talking about losing interest and not procrastinate. You're changing the topic.
Yah but how do you lose interest in something? You plan on doing it, then you think about it and then you delay it
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Yah but how do you lose interest in something? You plan on doing it, then you think about it and then you delay it
Nope. I do something and after some time I just loose interest. For example a few years ago I wrote fanfiction. I ended up doing 3 books (16 chapters + for each book) and by my final one, it felt like a boring chore I didn't feel like doing. I have been trying to get back but when I do it feels like a chore. It really pisses me off just like how I can't find any books that I like. I love stories and really want to make them but whenever I try I end up not enjoying it. There are other examples but this is the main one as I have been trying to get back into it but nothing is working.
Sinnoh
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Nope. I do something and after some time I just loose interest. For example a few years ago I wrote fanfiction. I ended up doing 3 books (16 chapters + for each book) and by my final one, it felt like a boring chore I didn't feel like doing. I have been trying to get back but when I do it feels like a chore. It really pisses me off just like how I can't find any books that I like. I love stories and really want to make them but whenever I try I end up not enjoying it. There are other examples but this is the main one as I have been trying to get back into it but nothing is working.
That must've lasted a while though, to do 3 entire books
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mruczega
Rep:
?
That must've lasted a while though, to do 3 entire books
Yeah but it's mostly cuz I had quite a lot of time on my hands and wrote frequently. I even had a little fandom. The big problem right now is that it's like this but in a lot less time, even then it started feeling like a chore on my first book. I just continued cuz the fandom I was writing for was kinda dead and didn't have a lot of fanfiction.

At the moment it's hard to think of any hobbies I have. I can't even call anything I do a hobby because nothing lasts more than 2 days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%