Hi,

I've got the following unconditional offers:

Cass Business School MSc in Management
Queen Mary MSc in Accounting and Management
Newcastle University London MSc in International Business Management

and I'm still waiting for:

King's College MSc in International Management
University of Warwick MSc in Business with Operations Management

Cass and Warwick are beyond my budget unless I get any scholarship.
I'm a student from Poland and it's really hard to make a decision which one I should choose.

Could you give me any recommendations?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Filip Kucharski)
Hi,

I've got the following unconditional offers:

Cass Business School MSc in Management
Queen Mary MSc in Accounting and Management
Newcastle University London MSc in International Business Management

and I'm still waiting for:

King's College MSc in International Management
University of Warwick MSc in Business with Operations Management

Cass and Warwick are beyond my budget unless I get any scholarship.
I'm a student from Poland and it's really hard to make a decision which one I should choose.

Could you give me any recommendations?
Which is the most interesting course to you? They're all different!
Filip Kucharski
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I think that courses in Cass, KCL and Newcastle would be the best for me and there are small differences between them.
username1675359
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It all depends on the career you want to pursue. You should find out what employers target these universities and then make your decision. Cass and Warwick are the most renowned universities from this list. However, they are mostly known for their finance-related courses. BTW would you mind sharing when you applied for Cass and how long it took them to reply to you. Good luck!
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think that courses in Cass, KCL and Newcastle would be the best for me and there are small differences between them.
Best = 1 so 3 different courses can't be best! Have a look at where grads end up and things like work and research opportunities.
Filip Kucharski
Rep:
?
Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to find information about employers online? I see only pages with company's names but there aren't any details about employment. I sent my application to Cass on 9th January and got an offer 6 days later.
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to find information about employers online? I see only pages with company's names but there aren't any details about employment. I sent my application to Cass on 9th January and got an offer 6 days later.
Not quite sure what sort of info you’re looking for. If it’s not on the uni website email and ask?
Filip Kucharski
Rep:
?
(Original post by alleycat393)
Best = 1 so 3 different courses can't be best! Have a look at where grads end up and things like work and research opportunities.
Thanks, I have to do a strong research.
Filip Kucharski
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adrian234)
It all depends on the career you want to pursue. You should find out what employers target these universities and then make your decision. Cass and Warwick are the most renowned universities from this list. However, they are mostly known for their finance-related courses. BTW would you mind sharing when you applied for Cass and how long it took them to reply to you. Good luck!
(Original post by alleycat393)
Not quite sure what sort of info you’re looking for. If it’s not on the uni website email and ask.
Ok, I'll just ask them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.69%
No (315)
70.31%

Watched Threads