Help - Good Driving Instructor Around Middlesex University (Hendon) Watch

GabrielEC
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys, I've just passed my theory and I'm trying to find a good private, I'm not interested in companies like AA and things like that, I'm totally a beginner and I'm looking for a instructor with a good student discount aswell that is available after 4 on Tuesdays for now and can pick me up at Middlesex University after lectures. Let me know if you have any instructor in mind with a good reputation and experience that it's local, I'm not willing to relocate anywhere else other than Hendon (NW4)
jameswhughes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GabrielEC)
Hi guys, I've just passed my theory and I'm trying to find a good private, I'm not interested in companies like AA and things like that, I'm totally a beginner and I'm looking for a instructor with a good student discount aswell that is available after 4 on Tuesdays for now and can pick me up at Middlesex University after lectures. Let me know if you have any instructor in mind with a good reputation and experience that it's local, I'm not willing to relocate anywhere else other than Hendon (NW4)
No driving instructor is going to give a student discount, they're hardly raking it in at the normal prices and this would apply to almost all their customers. The only discount you might get is when booking a block of lessons.

I'd start with looking up driving instructors in your part of north London online, or if you know anyone else in the area who has learnt to drive recently, you're unlikely to get much on here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed